• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jamie Lynn Spears

Re: Too funny ... Spears Family

I guess it's always someone else's fault?

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions.

These are children in an education programs. You’re still a kid when you’re in High School. Where’s the personal responsibility of the adults who push this useless and harmful education program. Just say no does not work.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

These are children in an education programs. You’re still a kid when you’re in High School. Where’s the personal responsibility of the adults who push this useless and harmful education program. Just say no does not work.

So called "educational" programs that haven't been around that long and don't work.
Where were they in the 50's and before? They had less pregnancy and diseases. It's just another class that children ignore.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Sex-ed of any kind doesn't work. It's just another class to goof off in and take a nap. I never had any sex-ed class and I have zero children.
Another worthless class. But, I have heard some good come from abstinence only classes.

Here is the psychology of an adult:

Telling our children to not do something will get them to not do it.

Here is the psychology of a child:

They're telling me not to do it. That makes me want to do it even more.

Teaching abstinence, while it might prevent some children from having sex, will only encourage their sexual behavior for the most part, IMO.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Here is the psychology of a child:

They're telling me not to do it. That makes me want to do it even more.

So, can we tell them to not jump off bridges and set fires?
Then they will want to do that too?

Maybe, they should be told not to listen in school , then they might actually listen and learn something? HMMM

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

So, can we tell them to not jump off bridges and set fires?
Then they will want to do that too?

Maybe, they should be told not to listen in school , then they might actually listen and learn something? HMMM

It's worth a shot. Kids are being raised worse and worse these days.

I think that kids, well not kids, young teens, should be shown videos of thier parents having sex. I think this will be the best technique for teaching them both about the sexual act and have remarkable results in convincing them to be abstinant.

So called "educational" programs that haven't been around that long and don't work.
Where were they in the 50's and before? They had less pregnancy and diseases. It's just another class that children ignore.

LMAO! Um, no, they didn't. Quite the opposite in fact. In the 1950s, when girls got pregnant, there were shotgun weddings and you didn't hear about all of the pregnancies then.

The rate of teen childbearing in the United States has fallen steeply since the late 1950s, from an all time high of 96 births per 1,000 women aged 15-19 in 1957 to an all time low of 49 in 2000

Source

The same is true for STD rates. They are far, far lower today, per capita, than they were in the 1950s. Source

You seem to be another one of those people who think the 1950s was the "good old days" with respect to sex. Get with the program, hoss. Every single (legitimate) study done on the subject in the last 20 years has shown comprehensive sex education to be effective at reducing the teen pregnancy rates and STD rates.

slowhand

Closed Account

I just hope she a better mother then Britney is.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

LMAO! Um, no, they didn't. Quite the opposite in fact. In the 1950s, when girls got pregnant, there were shotgun weddings and you didn't hear about all of the pregnancies then.

Whatever you want to believe. But, today they distort the facts to make them look better. I see nothing wrong with a shotgun wedding. ;)

Whatever you want to believe. But, today they distort the facts to make them look better. I see nothing wrong with a shotgun wedding. ;)

Right. You couldn't *possibly* be wrong, could you? lol

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant!

Exactly, 16 year olds DO get pregnant every day. Jamie Lynn has made plenty of money, and obviously can financially take care of this child quite well. Who couldn't with several million dollars? I'm sure she will be sparing work for a while to care for the child and I'm betting that she will do quite well. The only reason she is taking a ton of flak is because of her age. Why is it a problem for a 16 year old to have a child if she has the means to be very responsible? She probably will be better than most 18-21 year old mothers.

To be marking her with a "scarlet letter" and acting like she is the only 16 year old having sex is completely outrageous. Its also a complete conjecture about whether contraception was used (condom overflow is quite common). Its actually more important to monitor the ovulation cycle afterwards, and if she frequently has irregular periods even that is challenging whith only a 3 year history of cycles.

Its easy to prejudge without the facts.

Re: jamie lynn spears facialized

She's going to be one hot, hot mom. The family is fine. They are making a ton of money. Britney's a little off the hook lately, but it could be worse. Nobody is dead. Jamie Lynn is plenty clean. So she has a kid. She can afford it, and it will be plenty pampered. Its the cycle of life. Women have children. She's famous and absolutely georgeous. She will have plenty of other career opportunities, believe me. She's going to be 18 in less than 2 years anyway. She'll be a "model" of all teenage mothers by a long shot.

It is not a mother's job to control their teenager's sex life, 24 hrs a day. People who criticize Jamie are only obsessing about it because of her age. Teenage mothers do fine when they have the means of support.

Totally hooked on her the last couple of weeks, lovey body and cute sexy face.
Britney is perfect, perhaps the most beautiful woman, but perhaps Jamie has got even more potential........she might besome my dreamgirl in a few years.....

http://www.123allcelebs.com/picture_of_jamie-lynn_spears-477-49_nl.html

Cleavage:
http://flisted.com/20111/jamie-lynn...ears-in-cleavage-scene-from-“missguided”-iii/

4 Lovely pics:
http://www.moejackson.com/archives/...ars-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party?page=0,0

Bikini and lovely wallpapers:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/jamie-lynn-spears/images