• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there life after death?

Is there life after death?

• Definitely.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Probably.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Maybe yes. Maybe no.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Definitely not.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Unsure/No opinion.

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Of course there is not life after death, if there were then it wouldn't be death. that's what death is it's the act of no longer being alive.

Now if you want to entertain the possibility that there is no death, that is another thing...

Also you can get more into metaphysics and ask is there existence, or consciousness or some state of individual being beyond death, that would be a more accurate question.

well I know that so-called reality is entirely full of shit, so it seems at least possible that when we are no longer bound to sensory perception that we will have a different state of awareness.

There has to be. So we just live life to be eaten by maggots? :confused: That isn't right.

sure, why not? maybe the highest form of organism on the planet is a worm. why should you assume that you are more important? maybe we should all aspire to be worms.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
sure, why not? maybe the highest form of organism on the planet is a worm. why should you assume that you are more important? maybe we should all aspire to be worms.

When we eat, we just create fowl smelling piles of shit. But, when worms eat, they create fertile soil. Why wouldn't that be considered a higher form of creature than a human? :dunno:

:bowdown: Wooooorms, wooooorms, wooooorms...

There is absolutely 100% no life after death.

How do I know? I just know, seeing thousands of people died, and thousands more. I am 100% with my experience to prove that there is no life after death.

A real experience !

Every minute, one American suffered heart attack, and one out of three died and never comes back.

I served in the Army medic, saw it, been there, too many people died and no one came back.

Been there in the trauma ER, few people died every day of gun shots, MVA motor vehicle accidents and natural causes, just old age. No one came back.

But the most dramatic experience was with my mother-in-law died of colon cancer, we fought colon cancer together for 5 years and she passed away last year.

Both my parents passed away and I was with each of them and they never came back !

mathematically there is 11 dimensions.
We proven 3, working on the 4th, there is 7 that are totally unknown.
There is approximately 300 billion stars in our Milky Way galaxy
There is 50 billion galaxies the universerse is expanding and is over 13 billion years old.

What if the Universe was an entity and the cells where galaxies?

Is there life after Death? Why do we remember and honor the dead or continue the work of the deceased?
Is a memory in a living brain keeping something that is dead alive?