• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there life after death?

Is there life after death?

• Definitely.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Probably.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Maybe yes. Maybe no.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Definitely not.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Unsure/No opinion.

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That should be no "theory" is ever certain.

You're comment was wrong, admit it. :tongue:

Yes you are right some things are certain, death for example. And theres no aftelife once that happpens :D

Yes, some things are. But, read my comment to Chef. Neither of you have died and came back from the dead.

That should be no "theory" is ever certain.

Yes you are right some things are certain, death for example. And theres no aftelife once that happpens :D

Ya never know they might conquer death someday.Not real likely before we go extinct but as you said earlier not much is certain.Big difference in possible and probable.Just about anything is possible like things like after life I guess.But no evidence there is any such thing and logic would lead you to the answer it is very improbable.We are just a more evolved animal, no reason to think we are anything beyond that.

If there's an afterlife, EVERY living organism must be there. Or, if we are somehow privileged, ALL of our ancestors. We've accumulated quite a few over the past 4 billion years. Must be getting crowded, so I hope not.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
You eat, you shit, you die. End of story. Life is drab and miserable while you live it, so why create some pipe dream? Just to help you fucking deal with it, and try to be "happy"? You go into the ground, and hopefully no one digs up your body, and tries to play with your remains. ;) :D I'm so fucking happy today can't you tell?

If there's an afterlife, EVERY living organism must be there. Or, if we are somehow privileged, ALL of our ancestors. We've accumulated quite a few over the past 4 billion years. Must be getting crowded, so I hope not.

It would probably be something like China :D

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
No human will ever come back from the dead or "spirit world" and tell us anything.

That's because there is no such thing as the afterlife. Once you die, you're dead.

What about trying to do an experiment to see if there is life after death?

Flatliners anyone? :D ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099582/ )

I'm really glad you brought that up...

In theory, when your body dies, your soul goes to either Heaven or Hell. Once your soul gets to it's destination, it will spend the rest of eternity in it's respective place.

So, what happens when your body dies, but then...gets brought back to life? :dunno:

Does your soul go to Heaven, then realize that your body was revived and haul ass back to earth to rejoin your body? Seriously, what happens? What if your body is revived and you no longer have a soul? Do you get someone else's soul? Do you remain without a soul for the rest of your life?

:dunno:

There are far too many loop-holes in the theory of an "afterlife". No, I don't believe it.

Last edited:
I'm really glad you brought that up...

In theory, when your body dies, your soul goes to either Heaven or Hell. Once your soul gets to it's destination, it will spend the rest of eternity in it's respective place.

So, what happens when your body dies, but then...gets brought back to life? :dunno:

Does your soul go to Heaven, then realize that your body was revived and haul ass back to earth to rejoin your body? Seriously, what happens? What if your body is revived and you no longer have a soul? Do you get someone else's soul? Do you remain without a soul for the rest of your life?

:dunno:

There are far too many loop-holes in the theory of an "afterlife". No, I don't believe it.

When we look at afterlife that way, it presents as many paradoxes as time travel. Interresting to think about but... highly speculative and metaphysical : not places where logic and science can put their foot easily.

So Dawn, are you putting your name into the hat?

Yes... :o

We can do that.

But, scientists are the ones changing their minds all the time. ;) :tongue:

Thats because research and technology are changing all the time, what was the norm in the 50s can now be dissproved with modern thinking and experimentation. Thats the beauty of science questions are always being asked.