• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Were On Death Row, What Would Be Your Last Meal?

Id want a 16 oz Steak, Garlic Butter Potatoes, (puerto RIcan) RIce and Beans, A case of Coors Light. Some Jhonny Walker, and Ruby Knox for the night.

Love this topic.

Moms meatloaf, mashed taters, corn on the cob, tomatoes sliced with salt and pepper, creme brulee for dessert and a nice cold beer.

:confused: Might have to card this member to find out if this is the real Spexy....no bacon???

As a ingenious friend points out...why not have Jayden Jaymes and Shawna Lenee...with a serving of Love Gisele for dessert???

In light of recent developments ...I will have to add Marry Queen and Carrie Du Four to the top of my last meal requests..:D

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'd demand human flesh.

My reasoning is, since they couldn't legally provide it,
my execution would have to be stayed indefinitely
pending future legalization of cannibalism.

A case of 'Bubble Face' (Seagram's) and a case of Bacardi Limon would probably have me so shit-canned I would'nt even know I was going to be juiced.

That, and a steak and lobster supper with some sauted broccoli and asparagus on the side with a baked potato with everything.

Green Chile chicken cheese enchliladas, an Italian sandwich, Key lime pie, a Pepsi Blue, Cool ranch doritos, popcorn shrimp, Chocolate chip cookie dough Ice cream, a Snickers,
Spring rolls, Cashew chicken, Blueberry waffles, an Apple, Bratwurst, Some Honey Butter Sopapillas, Raisin Bran, Sushi, A glass of cold water, and to top it all off KFC and some EX LAX

A case of 'Bubble Face' (Seagram's) and a case of Bacardi Limon would probably have me so shit-canned I would'nt even know I was going to be juiced.

That, and a steak and lobster supper with some sauted broccoli and asparagus on the side with a baked potato with everything.

And, like a said, a slice from Carbone's would be nice.

And, like a said, a slice from Carbone's would be nice.

I'd want to cook it myself. :)

Start with sashimi. A nice variety of the best fish.

Boston lettuce salad to follow.

Lamb, cooked slowly until rare with goat cheese and basil inside. Pair this with grilled asparagus and stir fry orzo.

Cheese course, French cheeses.

Port.

:drool2: