• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Were On Death Row, What Would Be Your Last Meal?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think I would ask for a table full of food, including Spare Ribs, Chili, 'Wiener Schnitzel', several vegetable side dishes, soup of fresh tomatoes before, and closing the meal Mousse au Chocolat and a good glass of 50-year old whisky, 'Highland Park' (I hope someone can find such an old bottle of this specific spirit)

Deepcover

Closed Account
Re: Your Last Meal

Brown rice and peas, lasagna, sliced pepperonni pizza, beef patti, ribs, mashed potatoes with gravy, strawberry ice cream, sprite, pepsi, coke or christian wine. Been nice knowing ya...

Deepcover

Closed Account
So I guess there should be a thread "If you could have sex with anyone before you were sent to death who would that person be?" :dunno:

Re: Your Last Meal

Bruschetta with fresh tomato and a dish of Parma ham, pasta di farro (fusilli) sauté with fresh tomato, onions, parsley and parmesan cheese served with red whine Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
^Probably his finest performance.

A whole Box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with a can of Hormel Spicy Chili n' Bean mixed in. That way when they throw the switch and what's left of me stops twitching, I will have filled my drawers with the biggest load they have ever seen.