• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Think It's Great

Mayhem

Banned
I think it's great that the mods can't shit on us anymore. And let's not forget that it was a real issue.

Wait, the guy who got banned for making an ass out of himself by attacking GSB thinks the mods were shitting on him? :facepalm:

Nice try Pookie but, swing and a miss. GSB had nothing to do with it, nor did my issues with him at the time. I was banned by Georges for shit reasons. He then made a subsequent post about how the pissy little moods he shows up here with affect how he moderates. This has been recapped before. Maybe you were too busy tanning when it was.

Your half-assed reply is emblematic of my point though. You think you know what you're talking about, yet you actually have no idea. This is how seriously you guys used to take the jobs you volunteered for. You guys walked around here, swinging your dicks like watch-chains, banning everything in sight, without accurate facts, without a clear understanding and without oversight.

You guys showed you don't deserve the power you once held because you were so incredibly bad at using it. It's as simple as that. No one brought the current state of affairs down on the mods. They brought it on themselves. And not a single one of you has accepted this.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Nice try Pookie but, swing and a miss. GSB had nothing to do with it, nor did my issues with him at the time. I was banned by Georges for shit reasons. He then made a subsequent post about how the pissy little moods he shows up here with affect how he moderates. This has been recapped before. Maybe you were too busy tanning when it was.

Your half-assed reply is emblematic of my point though. You think you know what you're talking about, yet you actually have no idea. This is how seriously you guys used to take the jobs you volunteered for. You guys walked around here, swinging your dicks like watch-chains, banning everything in sight, without accurate facts, without a clear understanding and without oversight.

You guys showed you don't deserve the power you once held because you were so incredibly bad at using it. It's as simple as that. No one brought the current state of affairs down on the mods. They brought it on themselves. And not a single one of you has accepted this.

Wait a second, so you use your experience with a single mod as the reasoning behind your dislike of all the mods? Nice try, but that doesn't fly and it just proves you have no idea why you were on such a short leash when you were banned. I know you have your own little "ideal" image of the old moderators using the message board as their own little sandbox, but take it from someone who actually knows what they are talking about when it comes to the way the old team used to work: you are completely wrong.

Let's analyze why you had a short leash: right before you got banned you attacked GSB because you were butthurt about something. It doesn't matter what that was, but the point is that you were such a juvenile brat that you couldn't accept anyone with more authority than you telling you to knock it off. You attacked him, the mods talked about it, and to prove your entire theory that we don't know what to do with our power wrong, GSB said he wasn't going to deal with you anymore because he couldn't be unbiased. Instead of banning you, we let you have one more chance to clean up your act despite your history of getting into trouble. When it came to you getting banned, it was decided that you needed a break from the board because your recent actions said that you needed one and it was just a matter of your history coming back to bite you in the ass and making you permanently banned; maybe if you wouldn't have fucked up with GSB, you would have never been banned in the first place because you wouldn't have used up all of your strikes, who knows. Bitch and moan about it wasn't justified all you want, but that is how it went down and your attempts at hindsight to events you weren't even there for are pointless.

You call us half-assed and while I'll certainly agree that I have seen some moments while I've been a mod that definitely could have been handled better, from the vast majority of what I have seen I can honestly say you simply don't know what you are talking about. If we did this half-assed then GSB wouldn't have removed himself from dealing with you, just like I have with other members in the past, just like DOA, Supa, Nikki, P+DD, M12 and everyone else did while they were a mod. We also wouldn't have agreed with each other before the rule change that what georges did to you - banning you for making a post about him - was something we shouldn't do. Contrary to popular (your) belief, if we were so half-assed we wouldn't have discussed the more emotionally charging bans amongst ourselves to come up with a fair solution, which is what we did on dozens of occasions. But of course, this doesn't matter to you since you've spent plently of time seeing only what you want to see.

Here's a question for you: if we were so bad at using our "power" then why, in my two year history as a mod, have I seen maybe five bans out of hundreds overturned by the admins because they did not agree with them? And how come the majority of those that did were disagreed with between the moderators themselves? Clearly it is the place of someone who would never be trusted to handle moderator duties to criticise those that have been. You're the only person on the site who is so vocal about how bad the mods were and all it stems from is the fact that you had a single bad experience with a moderator and got banned for not being able to follow the rules, albeit not for the actions you deserved to be banned for. I think your entire act of acting like you have been right the entire time just because the rules have changed is adorable. Ignorant, but adorable, just like your attempt to take a half-assed comment from me and use it as proof that I don't know what I'm doing, because if I wanted to come off as a moderator I'd just flat out do so.

I take pride in the fact that Petra, Roald and the rest of FreeOnes place enough trust in me to let me help make this Board run as smooth as possible, and I'll admit that there have been plenty of hiccups with the recent changes; I think that is pretty apparent on the board itself. But the mods are adapting perfectly fine, thank you, and it is at the point where I am sick of comments like yours being said with no mods or admins rebutting them. If you think the mods are ball-less now and that you are free to walk around insulting us and what we do around here, you're wrong, because I have no problems calling you out on your ignorance.

Plasma, if you're going to be logical, correct, and completely in the right, I'm going to have to resort to making fun of my little pony.

You don't want that. Could you please ban me, or someone, with no provocation, just so we can identify with mayhem? It's really awesome to vilify the mods - you guys volunteer your time to help make FreeOnes happen. Obviously you're all fucking bastards.

It's clear that you all became mods because your tiny penises force you to take authority wherever you can as compensation. Especially Nikki.

Fuck the mods. They're obviously out to get us.

the only mod i ever see around this place is that guy from saskatchewan and he lets me make fun of him all the time, and im cool with that

but the other mods, do they actually do moderating or is it just a scare tactic having there names listed in the mod section

the only mod i ever see around this place is that guy from saskatchewan and he lets me make fun of him all the time, and im cool with that

but the other mods, do they actually do moderating or is it just a scare tactic having there names listed in the mode section

Where's the mode section?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My little pony is cool for creepy, oddly inappropriately old men who like to talk to young boys.

Oh. For a second I thought you were going to say something that was totally untrue and insulting. Carry on.