• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Planning trip to Australia

It's all been booked mate

Done most of it, ie passport, visa and all the boring stuff but the actual activities playing by ear. I got a rough idea what i want to do each day.

As i never been long haul before, i dunno whether to prepare to lose my 1st day to jet lag, rest, recover and start properly the following day, or beat the jet lag and go right away, but i dunno what helps with that.

I be arriving 5am in Sydney and check in time for hotel is 2pm, which i requested early check in which is pending. In situation it unsuccessful, that means i am in a way being forced to do things while i'm tired. I can go to the hotel, leave my things, but then i am having to kill off time

I was thinking more about the specific locations & activities you had planned to do. Some popular activities can book up fast.

I got a vague idea but want to play by ear and see how it goes when i arrive cos i don't want to book things and when it comes to it i don't want to do it at all, or change it to another day. I think once i feel something on the day or next i book things in advance

Are you going to Pin Oak Court in Melbourne? I feel like that's a "must see" for you.

I hear Australia has a lot of flies. You know what flies swarm to? Australians, of course.

That's why you get those hats with the corks on the strings. Or a mesh cover like a beekeeper. You look like an idiot, but they work.

They can be bad, but you can generally handle it. Unless you were literally in the bush, I don't recall them going after you that aggressively like in that video. I think that guy put honey on his face or something.

Don't forget to post some pics in this thread when you are down there. Preferably some at the topless beaches.

Don't forget to post some pics in this thread when you are down there. Preferably some at the topless beaches.
Hmm where are those beaches man? Any in particular that the best looking babes go to being a legs and thighs man thicc or thin? I wonder if they let me express myself enjoying them and be happy for pics to be taken :)

Bondi is topless and it's right in Sydney. There are distinctions between fully nude beaches and topless.

About expressing yourself - we don't want a repeat of that French guy....

I would say it is well worth your time. There are some nice looking exhibitionists down there wearing the "Aussie swimsuit" .
Just use your discretion. Take in the view, don't stare, and when you take pics be discreet and not look like a creep. Just common sense.

....And don't jerk off on the beach, French-style

I approached Bondi Beach from the left side. I saw at least three .. local workers, supposedly working on landscaping - but they were all looking down.

As I walked past them - THEN I saw the beach. AND, a handful of lovely Aussie Sheilas in nothing but their birthday suits! Yeah, I suppose *I* would have a hard time working under those conditions, too! :D

Yeah, I suppose *I* would have a hard time working under those conditions, too! :D
You think that's hard, imagine being a lifeguard on Bondi... ;)
...not to mention you'd have an excuse to be looking through binoculars!

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
That's why you get those hats with the corks on the strings. Or a mesh cover like a beekeeper. You look like an idiot, but they work.

They can be bad, but you can generally handle it. Unless you were literally in the bush, I don't recall them going after you that aggressively like in that video. I think that guy put honey on his face or something.

Maybe keeping an Iguana on each shoulder might be a good idea.