• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Think It's Great

Shifty

O.G.
That we're allowed to shit on the mods, take a short break and pick up right where we left off.

Think I'll try it sometime.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
the board.

she's a changin'. ever since someone cried about the mods in that one thread.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
hooray-zoidberg.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
I think it's great that the mods can't shit on us anymore. And let's not forget that it was a real issue.

Just like any poster, member, regular, part-timer, lurker, troll or whatever, if the mods have a better place to be, it's up to them to decide if they leave a fowarding address. No one is leg-shackled to this place.

Shifty

O.G.
I think it's great that the mods can't shit on us anymore. And let's not forget that it was a real issue.

Just like any poster, member, regular, part-timer, lurker, troll or whatever, if the mods have a better place to be, it's up to them to decide if they leave a fowarding address. No one is leg-shackled to this place.

Says the boyfriend.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
the board.

she's a changin'. ever since someone cried about the mods in that one thread.

It was Zoidberg.

Yes. :yesyes:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's not rocket science. Sometimes you have to have a sense of humor about what's going on, and play along, sometimes you have to be a dick. Sometimes you have to remember the rules are just rules, and look away, sometimes you have to open the book, find your loophole, and lower the boom. When you start to enjoy dropping the ban hammer, you need to not do it anymore, but sometimes you have to do it, because you just have to. No matter what, you need to treat people like you want to be treated....and if you act like a dick, don't be a bigger one, and abuse your position, if someone treats you the same way. By the same token, you can't keep pushing, and not expect to NOT be treated to a healthy verbal bitch slap....it gets tiresome moving peoples shit everyday, because they don't seem to care, or get it...posting isn't rocket science either. I have had some people that just can't get it, after telling them way to many times, it's hard to figure out if they're just clueless, ar playing a stupid ass game...and one guy, motherfucker that he was, did it 10 times a day, just to fuck with us, and made no apologies for acting like an ass.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The fact that there's a small group of members who don't appreciate what the mods do around here doesn't really bother me. The way I've always seen it, my participation on the site is two-fold: I post as a regular user and don't really care if people attack me unless they feel the urge to bring my moderator title into it, and occasionally (not often since the rules change, at least in the Talk section) I have to post as a mod. It's pretty easy to tell which role I'm playing.

Does the fact that Sam gets to return bug me? Not really. He's proven time after time that the only reason he is on this site is to entice other members to lose their cool, so why should I play his little game? If I go after him for that then I get the idiots who say I'm not listening to the new rules and abusing my authority on my back and I don't feel like dealing with that. When we think a member had crossed the line for the final team, we'll deal with them. Whether or not Sam's near that line or not... :tongue:

Wait, the guy who got banned for making an ass out of himself by attacking GSB thinks the mods were shitting on him? :facepalm:

Last edited:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I dont like it anymore than you guys do, believe me!

*flicks ear*

Oh yeah, what you gonna do about it?

*flicks ear*

You gonna do something about it? Huh...big bad mod?

*flicks ear*

You gonna ban m...wait? You still do ban people. Oh.

*flicks own ear and walks away angrily*