• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really can't go on any longer with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that when a website has reasonable cause to suspect that a member could cause harm to their self they should report it to authorities who could try to locate the person through IP and other means.. This may be the case here. Hope everything is ok.

johnbyo

Banned
I don't know. I just hate how I can't get a gf. I'm a 22 y/o virgin who's actually never been kissed.

currently on my 4th of 9 vicodin then I'm going to cut. I just have come to a conclusion that this is the best option.

you're a fucking loser.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
God I hope he's ok... He hasn't responded to any of my personal emails either... "/

If any of you guys here EVER need someone to talk to, even if its just to vent, please message me. I'm a great listener and only give advice when it's asked for. Im no miracle worker but it's better than having no one to talk to.. So I'm here.

God I hope he's ok... He hasn't responded to any of my personal emails either... "/

If any of you guys here EVER need someone to talk to, even if its just to vent, please message me. I'm a great listener and only give advice when it's asked for. Im no miracle worker but it's better than having no one to talk to.. So I'm here.

Can we pm you and complain about how shitty the forum has been? :D

Alyssa Rose

Can we pm you and complain about how shitty the forum has been? :D

Lol well you can... But there's really nothing I can do about it other than suggest more interesting topics.. And really it's just the talk section that's been lacking lately.. The other sections are doing great.. :)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

You know, now that you mention it....I think I might be a little depressed. Will you comfort me? :(

The talk section is lacking because the same people are starting the same threads. It's also full of garbage that doesn't belong in the talk section.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
you're a fucking loser.

Not trying to be funny. But we had a thread starter who spoke of suicide, and here we have a poster who seems to want to suffer "death by moderator".

I hope 24788 is OK. But one of you mods needs to take this one out and put a bullet in him, doncha think his time is about up? His screams for help (banning) are becoming deafening.

Not trying to be funny. But we had a thread starter who spoke of suicide, and here we have a poster who seems to want to suffer "death by moderator".

I hope 24788 is OK. But one of you mods needs to take this one out and put a bullet in him, doncha think his time is about up? His screams for help (banning) are becoming deafening.

Seriously!! There is 2 mods online (that I know of) and his shit continues.

Lol well you can... But there's really nothing I can do about it other than suggest more interesting topics.. And really it's just the talk section that's been lacking lately.. The other sections are doing great.. :)

This is true.. Fuck the talk section. Thanks for the chat I feel better now. :kiss:

Alyssa Rose

Seriously!! There is 2 mods online (that I know of) and his shit continues.

We have to wait for a decision from the admins on how to handle him.. Trust me, his threads and comments are getting under my skin & one of his threads have already been shut down but as of right now it's out of the MODs hands.. We have to wait for further instructions before eliminating him. It's like in the military, us MODs are the privates and the admin are the generals.. We don't kill the enemy until we have the go ahead from the generals...

You know, now that you mention it....I think I might be a little depressed. Will you comfort me? :(

Of course I will! ;)

We have to wait for a decision from the admins on how to handle him.. Trust me, his threads and comments are getting under my skin & one of his threads have already been shut down but as of right now it's out of the MODs hands.. We have to wait for further instructions before eliminating him. It's like in the military, us MODs are the privates and the admin are the generals.. We don't kill the enemy until we have the go ahead from the generals...

Gotta love the new rules. Instead of letting good mods like yourself do their job you have to wait till 1 of 2 admins is on.

Gotta love the new rules. Instead of letting good mods like yourself do their job you have to wait till 1 of 2 admins is on.

It sucks, but I guess it's better than people getting banned and having it reversed a day later when a admin reviews it.

And sorry Plasma and Nikki. I didn't realize how the process worked. Myy baaaddd

It sucks, but I guess it's better than people getting banned and having it reversed a day later when a admin reviews it.

And sorry Plasma and Nikki. I didn't realize how the process worked. Myy baaaddd

I think that rarely happened compared to how many people were rightfully banned. I mean trustworthy mods should be in place, thats why there is an application.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think that rarely happened compared to how many people were rightfully banned. I mean trustworthy mods should be in place, thats why there is an application.

That's what we had, but apparently our non-stop desire for power has made us untrustworthy. Like the Sith, or something.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Darth Centauro really screwed you guys over.

If Darth Centauro screwed us over that would mean he is a Jedi, would it not?

...So does that mean he was right about everything...?

Status
Not open for further replies.