• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really can't go on any longer with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you guys still have to poke fun at a person in a low spot of their life, whether they are looking for attention or not is extremely pathetic. And the attention that you all think he is so desperate to receive is no different then the attention you all seek by your tasteless jokes. "hahaha look a guy suffering. HILARIOUS!" :facepalm:

The fact that you guys still have to poke fun at a person in a low spot of their life, whether they are looking for attention or not is extremely pathetic. And the attention that you all think he is so desperate to receive is no different then the attention you all seek by your tasteless jokes. "hahaha look a guy suffering. HILARIOUS!" :facepalm:

absolutely agree; really hope 24 is okay in 2012.

I had a family member commit suicide a few years back. There is absolutely nothing funny about it. Shame on those in here who find humor in someone else's mental agony.

For example. Imagine if someone were minding their own business while walking down a road on the shoulder, and a car came along and slammed into him. If you happened by, would you make fun of him as he lay there begging for help?

Both situations mentioned above were totally out of the victim's control.

Some of you in here are immature fucking assholes!

I had a family member commit suicide a few years back. There is absolutely nothing funny about it. Shame on those in here who find humor in someone else's mental agony.

Some of you in here are immature fucking assholes!

First thing sam has ever been right about in his 800 post. Now you guys should really feel shitty about yourselves.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think you should follow this kid's advice and go thumbs up for rock n roll.

?!

Don't take pills and cut yourself, go jump into the Grand Canyon. By the time you get there, you'll think "why the hell did I want to kill myself?" and then "What the fuck am I doing at the Grand Canyon?"

The amount of money you spend on travel will probably trigger another suicide plan, so go hiking instead.

I thought the previous forums I posted on were nuts. . .

heh

You could always rape a transexual while she's passed out for laughs.

?!

Don't take pills and cut yourself, go jump into the Grand Canyon. By the time you get there, you'll think "why the hell did I want to kill myself?" and then "What the fuck am I doing at the Grand Canyon?"

The amount of money you spend on travel will probably trigger another suicide plan, so go hiking instead.

I thought the previous forums I posted on were nuts. . .

heh

I would say I wish you throw your worthless ass into the Grand Canyon but I believe littering is wrong and I hate to see an Indian cry, so as alternative just eject your worthless ass into the sun and as a fitting tribute to your worth well all forget your tranny raping ass!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I would say I wish you throw your worthless ass into the Grand Canyon but I believe littering is wrong and I hate to see an Indian cry, so as alternative just eject your worthless ass into the sun and as a fitting tribute to your worth well all forget your tranny raping ass!
calm-down-bro.jpg

I really can't go on any longer with this thread.

Please kill it! :ak47:

Time to stop posting and cool down a bit

there are a LOT of douchebags in this thread.

for everyone who basically says, "go ahead kill yourself, you pussy," i hope you have family members that kill themselves. i hope you have kids that kill themselves.
Oh, snap. Repped. I talked to 247 a few times via PM on our city and the things he said about this area I know for a fact he is (or was) indeed a real individual not just posting trolling BS. He seemed like an alright dude. I never had a problem with Highland cats, even though our areas were always pretty different.

That's a shame we lost him because he never posted bullshit around here or started flaming. Actually helped me and others if I remember on some software stuff in a thread a while back.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
there are a LOT of douchebags in this thread.

for everyone who basically says, "go ahead kill yourself, you pussy," i hope you have family members that kill themselves. i hope you have kids that kill themselves.

Wait, doesn't that make you as big of a douchebag as everybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.