• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really can't go on any longer with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
And now... our pal, johnbyo rests in peace.

Good bye, lil buddy. :hatsoff:

22 years old, come on you have your whole life ahead of you to find a girlfriend, go to dating websites, there are way older people than you who are virgins.

Take it from someone who knows.....Life is what you make of it. I have chosen to LIVE the remainder of my time and have as much fun as I can. Meet people I would never meet and go places I have never been. Believe me when I say it gives you something to distract you. I would also say remember the people that take time to be with you and appreciate you. Life is for giving, not receiving!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
i think he was jewish. does that matter?

a jew with a neo nazi name reference? that's just silly...i seem to remember him talk about lots of issues when he'd randomly come around the board then disappear for a while

It could've been someone just playing a joke but if not and this guy killed himself over being a 22 year old virgin that's pretty sad

He was a pretty depressed member in a lot of his other posts and pm's. Either way it is out of all our hands and I hope he made the right decision.

Can we not let the poor man rest in peace.

I hope he's not dead, but there is nothing we can do. We don't need to bring back the thread everytime to ridicule him

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Funny how someone who's desperate enough to kill himself can't find the conviction to find a girl to hook up with. Fuck it, if you're going to kill yourself anyway then why not try one last time to find a gf but this time not give a shit about how to go about it. Just go up to a beautiful girl and say: "I want you".

winterwarz

Closed Account
He seemed to be a likeable chap, sad to say I believe I will just leave my condolences in here and hope they are not founded. RIP 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.