• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Will You Leave This World?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'll kill myself after cleaning the house perfectly only for the wife to come home, take one look and tell me that it's all wrong, it's still dirty, I'm lazy... etc etc etc.

I'll either die of old age, suicide or some unexpected, unpredictable accident.

I'm a fairly healthy guy, but if I'm ever diagnosed with cancer or some over fatal disease and things are looking bleak, I'll kill myself before letting cancer kill me. Fuck that. I've seen too many people young and old go out that way. I won't do it.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

I already decided, once both parents and all grandparents are gone (tally so far 4 down and 2 to go), I'm offing myself somehow, most likely CO2 from the car exhaust and Nyquil.

Or I'll just keep going to Mexico whenever I have the chance. If things keep getting bad, I'm sure I won't come back one of those times.

Happily. Will be awesome to see what's on "the other side".

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Most likely by vehicular accident. People around here are dumb as rocks and drive worse.
Plus there's a senior world nearby with all the white-hairs, their reflex time and depth perception is for shit.
I'm going to get T-Boned by some 90 year old shooting through an intersection because the gas looks like the brake to them and they're confused...

Medical, I doubt it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Motorcycle wreck (third strike your out!)

Sniper round to the forehead, after a long and unpleasant negotiation.

C

cindy CD/TV

When my shotgun runs out of ammo and the zombie horde overwhelms me :ak47: :zombie:

Note to self (scribbling quickly on a Post-It): Save ... the last ... bullet ... for myself.