• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Will You Leave This World?

Deepcover

Closed Account
I can help with both :)

(Mod Ban Hammer Disclaimer. No I can't And nor would I. Ever. No sir. I was inventicizing (it's a word now, dammit) in a feeble attempt at a sardonic retort.)

Not yet. Let me live first lol
Surprised nobody mentioned a car accident.

I will start a band that will rise to the top of the rock charts, gain a huge following for being over the top & destructive :D I will gain huge popularity skyrocketing me into legendary status, then I will over dose on heroin and my wife without knowing will hire a hit man to make it look like I committed suicide in a rocking chair by blowing my head off with a shotgun :facepalm:

Probably when I get around to reading the Necronomicon and summoning a great elder one.

I will chew ten blotters of the strongest acid there ever is as soon as my physical body starts baling on me.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I don't know...but probably sooner than I think.:angels:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Suicide, probably.

I'll probably fall and hit my head and never regain conciousness

i have no idea how i will leave...but i can tell you a few ways i wont leave...i will never be eat by sharks because im never getting in the ocean...i will never fall out of a airplane because i am not getting in one...i will never get killed in a nascar running 200 mph...to name a few

i figure a good way to go is when i am a 100 a 25 year old comes home and catches me doing his wife...i jump out the window,,jump a cocaine fence and get run over by a Budweiser truck lol a freind of mine that has passed on said that . needless to say he didnt get his wish.