• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many of you don't have firearms?

Do you have a firearm?

• Yes, I have several

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Yes I have one

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • No, I don't have one

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • No, and I never fired a shot

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • No, but I have fired shots at some time

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
^Firefly
4285wub.gif

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Went to a shooting range once but I don't own any firearms.

edirons22

...currently wanking!
I don't own a gun but I have fired shots during my service in the army. (Never touched a gun since)

I don't have firearms... because I don't fancy setting my arms on fire. Fuck that!.

I have fired a couple guns before while I was on vacation in a place where they are a little more readily available. But I have never owned a gun, nor would I if my country relaxed its gun control legislation.

At the moment I don't have any. I think this is the first year in my adult life I don't have any fire arms.
Just works out that way.

I am a member of the NRA and I've shot as part of a Rifle Team since high school. I've hunted several times, but to me it is more like camping. I'm too lazy to do all of the work and I really don't care for venison, so I tend to shoot at a tree right next to a deer to scare the thing away.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I don't own one. I thought about it seriously a couple of months back after I got robbed for the second time but given my temper, me having a gun would probably be a bad idea!!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I don't own one but I'm going to soon, this world is just too dangerous now. :(

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't own one. I thought about it seriously a couple of months back after I got robbed for the second time but given my temper, me having a gun would probably be a bad idea!!

A regular Femme Fatale.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I like guns. I have lots of 'em. Oh, and thousands upon thousands of ammunition too.

A few hundred okay, Buy them when they are on sale. Thousands? What are you expecting?

Had a BB gun when I was a kid. Shot pellets too. Hit birds, frogs, dogs in the ass when they were getting into our garbage. Didn't move up to a 22 or shotgun. Interest was gone.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my cousin had firearms once. i had to spray him with the hose to put em out.

propane grills are dangerous.

No, and I never fired a shot.

I did fire ONE shot when I was 12, with my uncle's gun. I thought I was awesome but I was just a kid...

Now, I realised firearms bring more problem than they actualy solve problems
(Sam, this is just my opinion, I know you disagree, we've been talking about this about 100 times, we'll never agree with each other so let's not go through another arguing, OK ?)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I will put it like this...

I am an enthusiast of the various sports.

A staunch proponent of the rights...ALL of the rights.

And a member of several clubs, and a proud, card carrying life time member of the N.R.A.

As far as having thousands of rounds...buy when it's cheap, so you can go out shooting when you want. It's not an unreasonable thing, to own 1000 rounds per gun. A day out at the range, can reduce that number by half. What if there's a price increase?...............like when Obama was elected.

I never talk about what I might own or not own when it comes to them. I don't see the point. If I don't own them I don't want people to know that, because it might give somebody knowledge of a potential weakness or let them think they can try something. Potential danger can be a useful deterrent for some. If I do own them I don't want other people to know that either because then they have knowledge of them and can more easily take them away later.

I also would never feel the need to brag about ownership of them like it's some childish badge of honor or something just like I wouldn't brag about owning a screwdriver. It's a tool and has it's uses, maybe even an important and needed use considering the situation. Sometimes people just don't need to know things about you especially when it's an advantage to keep it that way.