• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how many members are going to leave freeones because of the new changes?

how many members will leave freeones because of the new changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Once the bugs are swatted, most will forget the old board layout. In with the new, yada yada yada.

The board once had a different layout? Shit....

Mayhem

Banned
Time to fix this problem.

Not our job. And even if it were, what could the likes of you and me, a bus driver and a sanitation worker, hope to accomplish?

Naw, if people are just going to up and leave, even though their entire existence has been turned into a funhouse mirror and everything they once believed in made a sad mockery................well.....................fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. :thefinger

I can not understand why there leave :) It is a real nice Forum only a little complicated for a man who speaks german and spanish, like me :)

Nice Day for all

Allioli

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I really like the new look and functionality.

If people left because of it - fuck 'em. Change is good. If you are so a) stuck in your ways or b) retarded that you can't learn to navigate the new version - then to hell with ya.

Two thumbs well up.

Nothing is bad enough about the layout of the board to even come close to make me leaving, but there are a few things I find very irritating, like the huge pictures to the left of every threads' title in each section of the board.

I also had to be told where to find the reputation comments I have gotten. I don't know why they would be in the "settings" section.

Considering all the whining that generally goes on:

Good riddance to any diarrhea-gurgling whiner who leaves solely because of this. I'm staying. Not going anywhere until the board physically changes to a GAU-8 Avenger cannon that tears me a million new blood-spurting assholes upon entering, because then I'd be too fucking dead to come here anymore. :violent: