• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how many members are going to leave freeones because of the new changes?

how many members will leave freeones because of the new changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I have a solution... don't click on the political threads ;)

;) This is the talk section.

let me guess, you go to church every sunday, you say your prayers before you eat, you always take your hat off when inside, you sponsor multiple poor children in africa, and you always help old woman cross the road?

How did you get that from me saying to ignore Orangecat? :dunno:

Hey, look! Off topic posts surrounding a scintillating discussion involving Will E.! Seriously, are you ever both on topic AND not defending yourself at the same time?

Also, it doesn't seem to me like people have left because of the changes. Once it got faster again, people figured out the changes and are fine. Except for those who fear change and (incorrectly) think it looks amateurish. Those are really the only complaints I've heard, and they don't really count.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Do you have anything better to do today than troll me and Trident? :facepalm:

You could be taking care of your child. Maybe, child services could do better. :D

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Hey, look! FURTHER posts which are both off topic and defensive.

You continue to be both predictable and ridiculous. Keep pumping out those off topic-defensive/offensive posts, buddy.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
God loves me. :angels: My comment was fine.

Orangecat

Well, as a fine Christian, no doubt you'll forgive me, rather than posting another troll post, racist comment or personal insult.

Forgiveness and tolerance. I seem to recall that being quite important in that KJV novel you keep quoting here ...

To Brodkill:
Do you remember why and for what you started this thread?

To Will. E.:
Talk section is for talking about some topic which is posted on the very 1st thread by the thread starter. Not to go off in a tangent that is way out of the universe of the topic.

To lurkingdirk and TheOrangeCat:
Some times ignorance is bliss, some other time ignore is wise.

Stop going off-topic. I assure you that I will say, "please and thank you", before I delete the off-topic posts.

I don't know about others, but ask Petra, I'm a rule book kind of guy. There is some guideline on "off-topic posts" and "trying to derail a thread."

Best wishes. :bowdown:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
P+DD is on the ball.