• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

I dont, im a Unick, I chopped off my testicles with a meat cleaver one sunday morning after church, and as im not getting all of the hormones that those babies provided its a palaver to get it up, you have to stick an air pump into it and use a bycicle pump to get it up. And as thats extreamly painful its not worth doing so now I live my life with an extreamly high voice with a blond wig that doesnt fit properly and a nice floral dress.

hey everyone! i have a few favorite ways to masturbate like:

-using dildos
-humping pillows
-using a shower massager
-using g-spot vibrators
-using glass butt plugs

what are your favorite techniques?

chica-fish.jpg

First off Chica i gotta say i love this pic you look very beautiful:lovecoupl

ok, for you guys who use your hand, do you cum in your free hand, on your stomach, in a tissue, etc...?

when i first started having sex, my boyfriend would lay a tissue on my belly so he could pull out and shoot on it...lol

he stopped doing that the day i scooped a bunch of cum up off the tissue and licked it off my figures!

Use the hand, tissue and a towel and think about Chica:D:nanner:

The girl i love is going to become a psychiatrist soon. I have a patient-doctor fantasy about her.

I'm the patient lying down the psychiatrist chair and she listens me just wearing the white doctor coat. All of a sudden, she stops my talk by putting her index finger on my lips and says "hush" and gets out of the coat & rid of the glasses and we begin to have crazy sex with hell a lot of passion. OMG!!!

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
i heard alot of guys jerk off at work. is this true?

once in awhile i'd get really horny at work and i would go to my car and masturbate on my lunch break.

I've done that. I used to be a radio dj, and I worked the overnight shift for a bit. I used to have some freaky girls call through the night and they used to get me pretty worked up! I know they were probably all hags, but they had sexy voices. I put on a long song, and hit the bathroom to rub one out!:D

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I love to masturbate when watching my movies... sometimes when I'm really turned off I cum on my stomach and sometimes I go to the bathrom and shoot my cum on the toilet!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
this is some good stuff guys!

i saw a guy at the gym today who had a big boner! those workout shorts don't hide anything.

You should be flattered, he was obviously checking you out!

i heard alot of guys jerk off at work. is this true?

once in awhile i'd get really horny at work and i would go to my car and masturbate:shocked::shocked::eek: on my lunch break.

Yes this is true and anyone that denies it is a liar!!! I jerk off sometimes at work just to relieve the tense... Not in my present job though, masturbating needs special conditions if you know what I mean.

Does your car have dark glasses Chica or you let them just watch you??:nanner:

Pity you don't park your car near my work:rofl:

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
I didn't even notice the jerking it in the car thing! I can do better than that! I drive an 18 wheeler, I jerked it while driving an 80,000 pound vehicle on the interstate, listening to a girl ride the sybian on Howard Stern!:thumbsup:

Yes, I am a horny fucker!;)

Haha. I pull my porpoise chronic. Usually 4 -6 times day. And yes when you do it that much work is key- bathroom car, stall, anywhere really.