• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

member979979

Closed Account
i totally agree! i love riding a nice hard cock but i also have moments when i just want to do something for me. sometimes i masturbate while dave is in the shower and i see if i can cum before he gets out. he takes really short showers so it's not as easy as it sounds...lol

drdrew1.jpg

emir111

Banned
vids for friends at freeones members only please!

Yep, I tried that a few months back. Drilled a hole in the end cap, put a bolt through with a nut on the other end. Tightened as much as I could. Lubed up slid inside and spun it with a drill...weird sensation let me tell ya! Not bad, but...really not all that good either...so yea, just wierd. lol.

Pete shows how to make a machine for the Fleshlight, pretty crazy ride, actually. I remember he had another video, on xtube, of trying to spell the A-B-C while the machine was going at his dick full speed... Not my cuppa tea :)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
So...there is research to suggest that men prefer visual stimulation while masturbating and women prefer written words while masturbating. So....in a way we're all lending a helping "hand" to Chica! :hatsoff:

Rub away, babe, rub away!!!

hiimrudd

Closed Account
Mostly in the morn, just enough to wake me for work. I don't cum, I just get myself really excited & jump in the shower grab some java & off ta work.

I try different types of things. sometimes just right hand ,then two hands, then the glove of course i don't forget the lotion.

I just use my ol' left hand.
Usually on the weekends my girlfriend will masturbate with other guys on cam and has me watch, which always gives me the most intense jerk off sessions.