• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6696969, member: 579739"]As requested.... The Thing: Featuring Harley Spencer.

I'll come back later to let you all know what I thought of the movie. Gotta head to work now. In the meantime, let me know what you think of my photos ;)

I also have a Vizio. Excellent brand of HDTV.

I miss growing up with awesome horror like this. Even when being cheesy, it was better than the horror now. It's kind of like the 70's, 80's and 90's horror icons were somewhat in the same class as superheroes today.

i totally agree.

i wrote a paper back in the day comparing the classic horror icons to characters of ancient myth...

I will state I enjoy the older horror movies that go for the scare factor and not just try to see how much blood and gore they can include, movies like the origianl Halloween and The Omen to name 2.

Also I want to go to movie night at Harley's!

its the quality of the gore... and i do too!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6696969, member: 579739"]As requested.... The Thing: Featuring Harley Spencer.

I'll come back later to let you all know what I thought of the movie. Gotta head to work now. In the meantime, let me know what you think of my photos ;)

this post has been rated "AWESOME, AND NOT LIKELY TO BE TOPPED" :surprise: :thumbsup:

i think it was hondarobots idea?... either way, it was a great one :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i must say, you look extremely comfortable on that couch... and yet strangely lonely. :anonymous

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Fuck, I'd love to watch The Thing with you while you're butt naked with a bottle of J&B. :drool2:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
thats funny, i was watching some of those as well sunday morning... when they play them at night, we play drinking games with them. any time they edit a word, we drink. when they edit a shot or whole scene, we do a shot.

i put up a "megans body" poster in the gym, and i havent even seen the movie. her in a cheerleader uniform is good enough :1orglaugh

I'll have to give that drinking game a try :)

As requested.... The Thing: Featuring Harley Spencer.

LOL I wish you were watching MY "Thing" while you drink that J&B !! LOL...j/k ...Love the pics ! Very Hot & Naturally Sexy !!!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
My fav Elm Street death as a child was Debbie's, when he turns her into a cockroach and put her in the insect kill gel.

Harley Spencer

I will state I enjoy the older horror movies that go for the scare factor and not just try to see how much blood and gore they can include, movies like the origianl Halloween and The Omen to name 2.

Also I want to go to movie night at Harley's!

You can join me anytime :) Next up is Grave Encounters.

I also have a Vizio. Excellent brand of HDTV.

It is a nice TV.

this post has been rated "AWESOME, AND NOT LIKELY TO BE TOPPED" :surprise: :thumbsup:

i think it was hondarobots idea?... either way, it was a great one :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i must say, you look extremely comfortable on that couch... and yet strangely lonely. :anonymous

Yeah, it was HondaRobot's idea.

That couch is really comfortable! It's super soft, but sometimes the seat cushion parts slide out too far from getting too comfy on it and the back cushions fall back. It's hard to explain, but it's really annoying.

Fuck, I'd love to watch The Thing with you while you're butt naked with a bottle of J&B. :drool2:

First time I've had J&B! It's not so bad. I'm not a fan of whisky, but it's not too bad. It'll take me a good while to finish off the bottle. Probably a year or so.

Well that solidifies Harley as one of the coolest girls around by far :)

LOL I wish you were watching MY "Thing" while you drink that J&B !! LOL...j/k ...Love the pics ! Very Hot & Naturally Sexy !!!

I'm glad you like the photos :) Hey, if you can make your thing entertaining enough, my eyes will be glued. And maybe more than just my eyes ;)

Harley Spencer

Now, as for my thoughts on The Thing (original) compared to the prequel. I still like the prequel, but after watching the older one, I'm not as impressed with the prequel. It's just the same exact thing but with better cameras, modern equipment, and improved technology. They did the tests to see who might be the thing, same story, different people. I know it was a prequel and was what happened before they were chasing the dog in the helicopter, but seriously, they could have done SOMETHING different.

All in all, both movies were great.

Now, as for my thoughts on The Thing (original) compared to the prequel. I still like the prequel, but after watching the older one, I'm not as impressed with the prequel. It's just the same exact thing but with better cameras, modern equipment, and improved technology. They did the tests to see who might be the thing, same story, different people. I know it was a prequel and was what happened before they were chasing the dog in the helicopter, but seriously, they could have done SOMETHING different.

All in all, both movies were great.

thats the same problem i had. since its a "prequel", it doesnt make it an intentional or blatant ripoff... but its still not all that original of a story.

thats the same problem i had. since its a "prequel", it doesnt make it an intentional or blatant ripoff... but its still not all that original of a story.

In my eyes it's like comparing Iron Maiden to Metallica.

Iron Maiden being the Kurt Russell version and Metallica being the prequel. I know some will think that's a good thing. But to me I would piss on one if they were on fire so as to save it... and I'd let the other fucker burn till there was nothing left then piss on the ashes and laugh.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

I love those shades.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Not more clowns....