• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

im hearing mixed things about it. ive heard that he intentionally made halloween 2 as crappy as he could, in protest for having to make it... ive also heard hes a 1 hit wonder... well have to see i suppose

What would be his 1 hit? House of 1000 Cliches? Or Devils (I made a sic soundtrack and I have to put a film together around it) Rejects?

What would be his 1 hit? House of 1000 Cliches? Or Devils (I made a sic soundtrack and I have to put a film together around it) Rejects?

:clap: ... :hatsoff:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
How dare you insult a movie starring my old girlfriend Deborah Foreman.

Joking aside for the moment. I found this movie to be one of the better slashers of the 80s. I own it on DVD. I don't own many slasher movies on DVD as I tend to find this sub-genre a tad boring. But I really liked the atmosphere and setting in this movie. That and it has Deborah who is as sexy as fucking FUCK!. Another bonus point is the movie has Biff "Back to the Future" Tannen in it also. You can see him in the clip at the dinner table with the while shirt that has two stripes on it. It doesn't matter what role that guy takes on I will always and forever see him as Biff "Manure!. I hate manure!." Tannen.

I just watched this again last week. I love the idea of this movie. I also laughed my ass off at the end when the guy is in the panty and he is screaming for his girlfriend. Then the special effects/aka guy who feel off the boat puts that plastic fake injury/bloody thing on him and the closet then opens. This movie had a lot of humor in it.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I´m so excited that i don´t know what to do with myself.
953rec3_genesis.jpg

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Another remake of Night of the Living Dead is coming out, and may god have mercy on their souls! The way I look at zombie movies or tv shows today is this, if it doesn't follow the Romero esque formula or doesn't have Tom Savini or Greg Nicotero involved with it, I am not watching it. However European countries have made some decent zombie flicks. Also just to piss horror fans off more, there is a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, a Halloween 3D, another Nightmare on Elm Street 2, a remake of Mainiac, and Evil Dead.

Another remake of Night of the Living Dead is coming out, and may god have mercy on their souls! The way I look at zombie movies or tv shows today is this, if it doesn't follow the Romero esque formula or doesn't have Tom Savini or Greg Nicotero involved with it, I am not watching it. However European countries have made some decent zombie flicks. Also just to piss horror fans off more, there is a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, a Halloween 3D, another Nightmare on Elm Street 2, a remake of Mainiac, and Evil Dead.

...whoa...WHOA... a maniac remake?! :hairpull: is no movie sacred anymore?

Jane Burgess

Damn they need to write new scripts. Most remakes are sucky compared to the original.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You suck.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If you folks here on Freeones want a decent horror movie, with laughs, and is an original idea check out Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil...Or this new production group out of Canada called Astron 6 they have teamed up with Troma Films and make some good stuff like the cheesey B-grade horror that we remember from Saturday night's.

If you folks here on Freeones want a decent horror movie, with laughs, and is an original idea check out Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil...Or this new production group out of Canada called Astron 6 they have teamed up with Troma Films and make some good stuff like the cheesey B-grade horror that we remember from Saturday night's.

i plan on watching tucker and dale tonight... troma filmed "poultrygeist" about 20 miles from where i live. a couple people i know were in it, and did makeup for it

Ari Dee

I can't watch them.

I will turn into a giant baby & either feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, or cry.
bahaha

I believe in ghosts & I used to live in a haunted apartment, ever since then I can't watch most creepy movies without taking it too emotionally. LOL
I tried to watch Paranormal Activity (maybe it was the 2nd one?) & when it got to a particular scene, it reminded me SO much of something I've gone through that I totally freaked out like a nutter and had to shut it off. LOL

Was flicking through Sky Movies earler and noticed Scream 4 was premiering, didn't even know they made a 4th one so maybe there wasn't much publicity. Anyway I loved 1 but didn't care for 2 or 3 but decided to watch 4 anyway and found it surprisingly enjoyable, obviously some of the novelty has worn off but it reminded me of the original in a way and I had no idea the killer would be who it was. ps Some of the murders were extremely graphic :)

I can't watch them.

I will turn into a giant baby & either feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, or cry.
bahaha

I believe in ghosts & I used to live in a haunted apartment, ever since then I can't watch most creepy movies without taking it too emotionally. LOL
I tried to watch Paranormal Activity (maybe it was the 2nd one?) & when it got to a particular scene, it reminded me SO much of something I've gone through that I totally freaked out like a nutter and had to shut it off. LOL
Funny I was just watching Paranormal Activity 2 earlier today, such a simple concept primarily in Black and White but still terrifying. Still preferred the original and I guess I'll have to see the third one now.

Ari Dee

Funny I was just watching Paranormal Activity 2 earlier today, such a simple concept primarily in Black and White but still terrifying. Still preferred the original and I guess I'll have to see the third one now.

Ah, yeah I looked it up & it was the first one I saw.
It took about a week for me to finish the last 5 or 10 minutes.

I used to have tons of physical, real things happen in my old haunted digs, but I'd also get these HORRIBLY realistic dreams, and constantly had them about being pulled out of bed.
The SECOND I saw her leg start to be dragged I was like "AAAAAAHHHHHHH TURN IT OFF. TURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFF. My reaction was probably fairly entertaining at least. haha

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Paranormal Activity movies didn't scare me.