• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think movies like Peeping Tom and Cannibal Holocaust have meant much more for these type of "camcorder" movies.

I thought the makers of the Blair Witch Project (IMO that easily had the biggest effect on the popularity of found footage movies) said The Last Broadcast was a direct influence?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I thought the makers of the Blair Witch Project (IMO that easily had the biggest effect on the popularity of found footage movies) said The Last Broadcast was a direct influence?

Makers of both films claim that each other ripped the other off. Also the last decent found footage film I saw and it is impossoble to find is The Poughkeepsie Tapes.

I was thinking if it wasn't for "The Last Broadcast" there wouldn't have been horror movies like Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity. The Last Broadcast is about a small news crew that goes out to the Jersey Pine Barrens to find the Jersey Devil.

its funny, i didnt see the last broadcast until a couple years ago, and i just happened to stumble across it in a google search... it was pretty good, but id have to give the edge to the blair witch as being the better of the 2, just because of its approach. there wasnt really the "3rd party perspective" that somewhat distances you from the story that the last broadcast had

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
this is still one of my favorite stephen king movies... and its back when gary busey was still gary busey... not a crazy sob

Absolutely love Silver Bullet, Great movie, Everett McGill was a creepy priest/werewolf. The scene when he transformed in front of the sherriff was a great horror movie moment :thumbsup:

Absolutely love Silver Bullet, Great movie, Everett McGill was a creepy priest/werewolf. The scene when he transformed in front of the sherriff was a great horror movie moment :thumbsup:

definitely. the fx are a bit dated now of course, but its still great. i dont know, im still not a big fan of cg in horror films

the horror show (1989)

good call... brion james in drag was worth the price of admission :1orglaugh

I is about to watch "Devil's Bridge" I bought the DVD in Asda last week along with Kevin Costner's The New Daughter. Both are supposed to be horror movies. According to the cover Devil's Bridge is like a UK version of Deliverance. Guess we'll wait and see. I will report back here when I've seen it and let y'all know wot I fink of it.

http://devilsbridgemovie.co.uk/

I is about to watch "Devil's Bridge" I bought the DVD in Asda last week along with Kevin Costner's The New Daughter. Both are supposed to be horror movies. According to the cover Devil's Bridge is like a UK version of Deliverance. Guess we'll wait and see. I will report back here when I've seen it and let y'all know wot I fink of it.

http://devilsbridgemovie.co.uk/

Me watched this movie. It was ok in the end. I can't say too much as it would spoil the movie. But it was a decent enough. Seen better, but definitely seen a whole lot worse as well.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Always loved Night of the Demons.

My 2 favorite scenes.:drool2:

Always loved Night of the Demons.

I own all three of these movies in a boxset. They are great movies so they are. The first one has awesome claustrophobic set pieces and music and atmosphere. The third one is criminally underrated. It tried to reboot the series putting them in a different house (probably because the original house was bulldozed years before so it was a no go to film there).

I love Angela's "gun scene" in the third Night of the Demons movie. If she can do that to a gun what can she do to a cock?.

Angela (Mimi Kinkade) looks like she would be an amazing cock sucker!. She can service me anytime!.

Christine (1983), movie still holds up!

yeah it does! every time i watch this, i still laugh at the gas station scene... not because its cheesey, but because that guy was a dick.

I own all three of these movies in a boxset. They are great movies so they are. The first one has awesome claustrophobic set pieces and music and atmosphere. The third one is criminally underrated. It tried to reboot the series putting them in a different house (probably because the original house was bulldozed years before so it was a no go to film there).

i would say all 3 are underrated. the first had all of the great elements that an 80s horror film should have.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Right now I'm watching Jeepers Creepers. I think it is pretty good.

I am still waiting for the 3rd one to come out, I hated the first one, but after seeing it a couple of times I started to appreciate. Mainly because it is an original horror movie idea in my opinion.