• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

I broke my "No PG-13 Horror Movies" rule for Insidious and I'm glad I did. Good movie.

LoL I just got up and checked the rating, didn't realize it was only 14A. I am excited for the sequel because it's been hinted the same cast will be returning :) Btw, the Sinister trailer is decent eh? I saw it a few weeks ago. At first I was like "Ethan Hawke in a horror? Stupid!" But now I'm pretty pumped. See if you can find the motion poster for it. It's pretty cool!

yeah we talked about that a long time ago. I've seen both of them.

First one, i actually liked. Second one is a load of shit.
i guess there comming out with a third. If you've watched the first 2 you have to watch pt 3. It's just the way it is mang

I can't wait for The Last Exorcism 2 due out later this year. Ashley Bell will be returning and her acting in the first one was the best I've ever seen in a horror movie :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Ashley Bell will be returning and her acting in the first one was the best I've ever seen in a horror movie :)
Better than Joe Dallesandro´s "non-acting" performances in Blood For Dracula and Flesh For Frankenstein? Surely not, just check out this video of a genius at work here.

LoL I just got up and checked the rating, didn't realize it was only 14A. I am excited for the sequel because it's been hinted the same cast will be returning :) Btw, the Sinister trailer is decent eh? I saw it a few weeks ago. At first I was like "Ethan Hawke in a horror? Stupid!" But now I'm pretty pumped. See if you can find the motion poster for it. It's pretty cool!

http://screencrave.com/2012-05-31/sinister-motion-poster-brings-us-yet-another-spooky-little-girl/

I concur. That is pretty creepy.

Just got finished watching 2007 Sundance Selection Joshua again recently ...Perhaps more of a psychological thriller than a horror film in the classic sense...yet definately one of my favorites that I would certainly include in the overall horror/suspense genre..Very cool :) !

I can't wait for The Last Exorcism 2 due out later this year. Ashley Bell will be returning and her acting in the first one was the best I've ever seen in a horror movie :)

I loved that movie, but The Last Anything 2 is just lazy titling.

The religious/horrors always captivate me.

Has anybody seen The Possession yet? I've got a hot date on Friday and that's what she picked. That's a good sign.

I loved that movie, but The Last Anything 2 is just lazy titling.

The religious/horrors always captivate me.

Has anybody seen The Possession yet? I've got a hot date on Friday and that's what she picked. That's a good sign.

I think the title itself is stupid for a part two, but if people realize it was meant as the preachers last exorcism and not the last exorcism in general, it somewhat works. I haven't seen The Possession yet myself unfortunately :( Let us know if it's good! And have fun ;)

Well I went to see The Possession. It was so boring :( A half decent story and the acting was good enough, but no scares.

Finally watched Drag me To Hell. I see why I waited so long lol.

However I did get more interested in The Poughkeepsie Tapes when I sat through it a second time. The first time I couldn't watch it because it's found footage (which I love), but verrrry shitty quality (and I hate low quality). The story was good enough to pull me in the second time though and I recommend it to anyone who likes that style of movie :)

I watched V/H/S the other night. To heck with it being disappointing! I liked it. There were a lot of.... "The fuck? " moments. Some of it was weird, well a lot of it was kinda weird, but I liked it. I think it's definitely worth a watch.

To each their own. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I only really liked the final segment. The fourth one had one jump scare, which was more than 1,2 and 3. The second segment was the worst...25 mins long an it felt like 3 hours lol.