• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Here We Go Again

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sorry to hear that you don't want to discuss the lies and fantasies you post on discussion boards. You tell us it was staged. No one hurt and no gas released. You say you knew about the gas release before I posted it. Then you deny saying the incident was fake. Rather than admit you were wrong, you try covering it up with a lie.

And this whole "staged" thing. The gas happened and the Russians back that up. The only ones who could have staged it would be Syria or the Russians.

I dont even know what youre talking about exactly.
What is it you want to argue about here?

I said I don't know how those people died but I doubt they were gassed and I gave a reason why I thought that.
I also said I don't want to argue about it because its not the issue.

It was a false flag used as an excuse to start a war just like every other war we've been in for the past 100 years.
I'm sorry you don't see that while you say that I'm living in a fantasy world.

Spanish mines were in Havana Harbor
The Lusitania wasnt transporting weapons to England and Germany didn't warn the US that they would attack it.
The US did nothing to provoke Japan into war and knew nothing about the Pearl Harbor attack beforehand and did not use it as an excuse to go to war in Europe again.
Vietnam did attack the US in the Gulf of Tonkin which is why we had a war in Vietnam.
Iraqis were ripping babies out of incubaters
Osama was hiding in a cave in Afghanistan.
Saddam did have Nukes.
Gadaffi was kiliing his own people.
Assad did gas his own people again and we attacked Syria because we care so much about the Syrian people.

The only ones who could have staged it would be Syria or the Russians.

Sure bob whatever you say. I won't even bother saying how ignorant that is.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
More
The reason you don't generally hit runways is that they are easy and inexpensive to quickly fix (fill in and top)!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago
More
Congratulations to our great military men and women for representing the United States, and the world, so well in the Syria attack.

Fuck you Trump. Theyre not representing the United States and neither are you.
But Israel and the paid mercenaries who decapitate children are sure grateful for your help you fucking con artist traitor.
Now go blow up some more civilians because thats how we're gonna Make America Great Again.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Another funny, actually disgusting thing about this is the people who have been protesting Trump because he's racistm sexist, homophobic , ect ect ect finally have a real reason to call him out.
But it would be for something their candidate said she would do and recommended as well to attack Iran.

Trump made a deal here. What it was exactly we'll never know because we never really do know.
Might have had something to do with Gorsuch getting the nomination approved. He might have been told to do it or they will vote to impeach him.
He might have been blackmailed for shit we know nothing about, most likely was.
This might have been done at israels demand , either way Netanyahoo and the other terrorists who run that GOV are sure happy about it.
Could have been many things and there are always multiple agendas behind this stuff for multiple interests, just usually not the interests of us peasants.
But one things for sure the official story once again is bullshit like always. Anybody who believes this had anything to do with a gas attack on civilians is a moron plain and simple.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Another funny, actually disgusting thing about this is the people who have been protesting Trump because he's racistm sexist, homophobic , ect ect ect finally have a real reason to call him out.
But it would be for something their candidate said she would do and recommended as well to attack Iran.

Trump made a deal here. What it was exactly we'll never know because we never really do know.
Might have had something to do with Gorsuch getting the nomination approved. He might have been told to do it or they will vote to impeach him.
He might have been blackmailed for shit we know nothing about, most likely was.
This might have been done at israels demand , either way Netanyahoo and the other terrorists who run that GOV are sure happy about it.
Could have been many things and there are always multiple agendas behind this stuff for multiple interests, just usually not the interests of us peasants.
But one things for sure the official story once again is bullshit like always. Anybody who believes this had anything to do with a gas attack on civilians is a moron plain and simple.

I'll give you a hint what this is all about. It's something that changed Jed Clampetts life.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'll give you a hint what this is all about. It's something that changed Jed Clampetts life.

Very good BCT.
Black Gold, Texas Tea is damn right.
Of course that is one of the agendas involved and a big one.
Not just for Syrias oil but Syrias location in the transport of oil.
Assad refused to have piplines running through his country for others to profit from.
And thats when he became an enemy and an "Evil Dictator".
Also Assdad, like Hussein and Gaddaffi decided they want to sell their oil for other currencies than the Federal Reserve Note.
A big no no for the Central Banks. Just like a mafia telling you to give them your contracts or something bad may happen.
I think its known as extortion and racketeering.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Fuck you Trump. Theyre not representing the United States and neither are you.
But Israel and the paid mercenaries who decapitate children are sure grateful for your help you fucking con artist traitor.
Now go blow up some more civilians because thats how we're gonna Make America Great Again.

I could actually get behind this, just to get the resident forum right-wingers stirred up, but I won't yet. I miss that you didn't refer to them as bearded mercenaries, there's a member here called Bearded Menace, I wonder what that guy would think about beards. Anyway, sorry that Trump has let you down. He lost me when he started dragging Obama into shit, FFS, the guy's out of office, what, Trump didn't get his fill of fucking with Obama when he was still in office, King Birther and all.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump’s View of Syria and Assad Altered After ‘Unacceptable’ Chemical Attack

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/king-abdullah-jordan-trump.html?_r=0

Is anybody buying this shit?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-ha...not-going-cover-regime-anymore-155633911.html

haley.jpg

What's the deal with our resident Ausshole with the "Drumpf" crap?

I'll tell you what's with the drumpf crap. He's a liar, a fraud, and a failure, both as a business man, and a president, and he doesn't deserve even the miniscule amount of respect afforded by being addressed by his chosen name. He deserves scorn, contempt, and ridicule, and so do the people who voted for him.

Here's an example of how stupid your president is - 'I think we've had one of the most successful 13 weeks in the history of the presidency'. Ignoring the fact that when he made this statement he hadn't even been president for a full 11 weeks, he has had objectively the least successful beginning of a presidency ever. Disapproval, staffing chaos, corruption, and no real legislation despite majorities in both houses.

But drumpf doesn't fucking care, because he can just lie about it, or blame it on someone else, or make up a completely bullshit distraction story, and you eat it up. And this ridiculous statement barely rates as a sidebar in the news, and doesn't even raise eyebrows among the public, because that's how low the bar has now been set for the US president.

If republicans had any sense of morals, or ethics, or even patriotism, they would be deeply ashamed of the blustering moron they've put in the white house. But they don't have any of those things, they're driven purely by acquiring and holding power, and pissing off the left. Look at how your lickspittle animus fox brags about stacking the court with your stolen supreme court seat, and how he salivates all over himself when your party achieves something that will really hurt the average American. What's best for the USA and its people doesn't even come into it.

I call him drumpf and will continue to do so because he can not become accepted and normalized. People need to remember that he is a joke, however unfunny, and that after this idiocy is over and the piece of shit runs or is driven from office, the USA will need a real president again.

mr p wrote: But it would be for something their candidate said she would do and recommended as well to attack Iran.

When did Clinton recommend attacking Iran? On the contrary, she was instrumental in crafting and bartering the nuke deal in order to avoid any conflict of that sort.

mongo wrote: But drumpf doesn't fucking care, because he can just lie about it, or blame it on someone else, or make up a completely bullshit distraction story, and you eat it up.

That does seem to be the case. Pretty remarkable how willing his disciples are to simply shrug off his (at times) striking ignorance as well as his high volume rapid cycling production of falsehoods, emotionalism, victimization, self glorification and inane bullshit.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If anybody believes Assad gassed those people and it wasn't a false flag to be used as an excuse to begin an actual US invasion on Syria because their bearded mercenaries couldnt get the job done you really need to just wake up.
Shit our good friends the Saudis have been slaughtering Yeminis for 2 years now and not only does the US GOV or its media even report it they supply them with the weapons to do it. So much for caring about the lives of children.
This is why we've had a hard on for Syria for the past 6 years. The day he refused that oil pipeline to run through his country he became a murderous dictator.
The US people are the most uniformed, misinformed, manipulated people the world has ever seen.

And a nasty video about the "moderate rebels" we arm and pay.

I'll tell you what's with the drumpf crap. He's a liar, a fraud, and a failure, both as a business man, and a president, and he doesn't deserve even the miniscule amount of respect afforded by being addressed by his chosen name. He deserves scorn, contempt, and ridicule, and so do the people who voted for him.

Here's an example of how stupid your president is - 'I think we've had one of the most successful 13 weeks in the history of the presidency'. Ignoring the fact that when he made this statement he hadn't even been president for a full 11 weeks, he has had objectively the least successful beginning of a presidency ever. Disapproval, staffing chaos, corruption, and no real legislation despite majorities in both houses.

But drumpf doesn't fucking care, because he can just lie about it, or blame it on someone else, or make up a completely bullshit distraction story, and you eat it up. And this ridiculous statement barely rates as a sidebar in the news, and doesn't even raise eyebrows among the public, because that's how low the bar has now been set for the US president.

If republicans had any sense of morals, or ethics, or even patriotism, they would be deeply ashamed of the blustering moron they've put in the white house. But they don't have any of those things, they're driven purely by acquiring and holding power, and pissing off the left. Look at how your lickspittle animus fox brags about stacking the court with your stolen supreme court seat, and how he salivates all over himself when your party achieves something that will really hurt the average American. What's best for the USA and its people doesn't even come into it.

I call him drumpf and will continue to do so because he can not become accepted and normalized. People need to remember that he is a joke, however unfunny, and that after this idiocy is over and the piece of shit runs or is driven from office, the USA will need a real president again.

Call him what you want.

It's not like your opinion matters anyway.

Obama proclaimed his administration was scandal free..so much for presidential proclamations.

I went to Augusta for 2 days where I saw plenty of Americans that are happy with the direction of this country.

People like you are inconsequential and insignificant in the minds of most Americans.

Enjoy your irrelevance.

Is a joke was a joke and forever will he be a joke.
The poster child for why abortion is needed.
Embarrassing that the sheep put him where he is.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Step 1: Make up something

My feelings on the attack are this:
1-Assad did not do it.Of that I am 99% sure.
2- It was a staged event to be used as an excuse to declare Syria our enemy and bomb them. Its something how all these reporters who are never in Syria were there so quickly to film it and ready to show the world how evil Assad is and how he must be attacked asap.
3- Those victims were not gassed. I don't know where they came from, I don't know how they died, but I am very confident they were not gassed.

Step 2: Lie about what you say when facts prove you wrong.

I know what Russia said about the attack of the civilians.
And I never said and dont feel it was fake.

I said I don't know how those people died but I doubt they were gassed.

Step 3: Hope people forgot what you said and divert the conversation.

If anybody believes Assad gassed those people and it wasn't a false flag to be used as an excuse to begin an actual US invasion on Syria because their bearded mercenaries couldnt get the job done you really need to just wake up.

Let's see if you are mentally capable of answering specific questions.

Yes, no, or I don't know. Did anyone get sick and die in that area?

Yes, no, or I don't know. Were people gassed with sarin ?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What the F bob? This agression will not stand man.

How many times do I have to say it.
YES I THINK IT WAS A FALSE FLAG to be used as an excuse for a US attack and maybe invade Syria.
In fact I think its so freaking obvious that even a caveman can figure it out.

And I've stated the reasons why I think that. For one The White Helmets are Al-Qaueda.
Whenever they are involved there is deception happening.
I've also stated many other reason why Syria under Assad is on the hit list.
That 1st short video I posted above pretty much sums it up.

Its the same crap they always do when they want an excuse for an illegal attack or invasion.
I guess you are falling for it again but luckily many Americans are not at this point.
Even the ones who know nothing about the Syria situation and believe the Fake News at least don't want another war.
Trump campaigned on the anti war and make America great again thing and what he's doing now is pretty freaking far from that.

And again hopefully the last time:
I do believe people were killed.
I don't believe they were gassed.
I don't believe Assad, The Syrian GOV, or its military had anything to do with it.
Debating it any further is useless.

Is a joke was a joke and forever will he be a joke.
The poster child for why abortion is needed.
Embarrassing that the sheep put him where he is.

Which is why you are a joke. We just endured 8 years of a joke.

The idiot lied about everything and anything.
He even said the reason he didn't attack Syria was because all chemical weapons were destroyed.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This is not a debate. It is fact checking. What made them die? Sarin gas, something else, or you don't know?

if I had to choose, I'd go with a steady and slanted stream of the new york times, washington post with the drivel of msnbc thrown in than whatever youtube channels meesterpsychotic gets his info from.

meesterderrfect on russia invading and annexing crimea: "whatever russia wants to do with their own country is their business." (paraphrasing)

so he's not only a lunatic, he's a terribly misinformed/ignorant one as well.