• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Here We Go Again

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh great. It just happened.
We just attacked Syria. Attacked Syria over a gassing of civilians we could give two shits about.
With no evidence of who did it.
So we're at war and Trump has been fully exposed as just another puppet who has no control over what the war machine does.
We are at war again. Hope your all happy.

Oh great. It just happened.
We just attacked Syria. Attacked Syria over a gassing of civilians we could give two shits about.
With no evidence of who did it.
So we're at war and Trump has been fully exposed as just another puppet who has no control over what the war machine does.
We are at war again. Hope your all happy.

That's such bullshit and you know it. The last administration left Trump a pile of shit when it comes to Syria. Obama didn't take action in 2013 when he should've and Syria has suffered for it. Assad and the Russians tried to do the same with Trump but unlike Obama he called their bluff and took action. You gotta admire that no matter what you're political affiliation is. This is a shot across the bow and this is going to get Russia's attention for sure.

Obama didn't take action in 2013 when he should've and Syria has suffered for it.

Guess your memory is not so good. Obama tried to get approval from congress (you know, like the constitution says the president has to before taking military action) but they wouldn't go for it. Word around the campfire is drumpf broke the law on this one. Not that it matters, since laws don't apply to him.

For the record, I support the bombing. I would have liked to see them take out more military installations. But I'm not a foreign policy or military strategy expert, and neither is your shriveled ballsack in chief, but I hope that whoever made the decision is.

Guess your memory is not so good. Obama tried to get approval from congress (you know, like the constitution says the president has to before taking military action) but they wouldn't go for it. Word around the campfire is drumpf broke the law on this one. Not that it matters, since laws don't apply to him.

Seems your own memory is not so good. Obama authorized airstrikes against Libya without congressional approval and was called out on it by several congressional democrats.

Clinton didn't have congressional approval to bomb Kosovo, the house actually voted against it, but Clinton kept bombing.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That's such bullshit and you know it. The last administration left Trump a pile of shit when it comes to Syria. Obama didn't take action in 2013 when he should've and Syria has suffered for it. Assad and the Russians tried to do the same with Trump but unlike Obama he called their bluff and took action. You gotta admire that no matter what you're political affiliation is. This is a shot across the bow and this is going to get Russia's attention for sure.

I'm sorry what did Syria do to us again? Oh yeah they kicked our proxy army's ass.`
Syria was fighting and beating isis and al queada or whatever their name was that day.
Now we attacked them for no reason.
Whoever you are you never got over that 9/11 mentality. You've been brainwashed and you dont even know it.

Trump took action? Yeah he let or ordered our military to attack another country on the list.
Another country that didnt do everything we told them to do.

Is that the kind of country you want us to be? just go around attacking cuntry after country? What do we get out of that anyway? How has that helped us?
Every country we have invaded and destroyed was taken over by our so called enemy.
Except Afghanistan where our countries heroin comes from.
Syria has been fighting our mercenaries, not jihadists, they are mercenaries, mercenaries we fund, for almost 6 years.
Syria has done nothing to us as did the other countries and now we attacked them.

If you think Russia and the world is gonna let the same happen to Syria as did all the others then you are going to find out pretty quick that will never happen.

Truth is you and others who would support an unprovoked attack on another country don't really know much, only the lies and propaganda that your media has been feeding you your whole life. What is called a useful idiot.

No sane person wold support this. But a brainwashed asshole would.

btw are you gonna go enlist and fight?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I've been warning about this for long time. And I was right again.
It doesn't tke a genius to see this shit coming. I was just waiting for the false flag and it came right on schedule.

This is how its gonna go down now.
Either the psychopaths running this show are going to stop bombing Syria right away and things will cool down but a peaceful relationship with Russia, the one Trump said he wanted is pretty much gone now.
Or the US and whatever other UN countries are stupid enough to join the US will continue attacking Syria and we will be in WWIII.
And we will lose. And many will die.
The whole world was given hope for peace and sanity for a change, there is no way they are gonna let Syria go down like all the rest. It will stop here.

Just like North korea dis it a few weeks ago, Bashar is testing Trump, trying to see what the new administration would let him do and what would tricher them. Trump seems to have decided to flex his muscles , to show strenght as an answer

I've been warning about this for long time. And I was right again.
It doesn't tke a genius to see this shit coming. I was just waiting for the false flag and it came right on schedule.

This is how its gonna go down now.
Either the psychopaths running this show are going to stop bombing Syria right away and things will cool down but a peaceful relationship with Russia, the one Trump said he wanted is pretty much gone now.
Or the US and whatever other UN countries are stupid enough to join the US will continue attacking Syria and we will be in WWIII.
And we will lose. And many will die.
The whole world was given hope for peace and sanity for a change, there is no way they are gonna let Syria go down like all the rest. It will stop here.

The world isn't going to be consumed by global thermonuclear war over Trump lobbing a few cruise missles at a Syrian airbase.
Trump may have just handed Putin and Assad an additional propaganda tool.
But then again, if this puts Putin on notice that Trump isn't going to just roll over for him it may, on balance, be worth it. Or not. We shall see.

-------

Putin's reaction:
"Putin views the U.S. strikes on Syria as aggression against a sovereign state in violation of the norms of international law and on a made-up up pretext," Peskov was cited as saying.

LOL That's rich. Ever heard of Ukraine/Crimea, fuck wad?"

For the record, I support the bombing. I would have liked to see them take out more military installations. But I'm not a foreign policy or military strategy expert, and neither is your shriveled ballsack in chief, but I hope that whoever made the decision is.

No my memory is excellent. Obama didn't need authorization from Congress. It's well within the powers of the presidency to take military action in Syria.

I'm sorry what did Syria do to us again? Oh yeah they kicked our proxy army's ass.`
Syria was fighting and beating isis and al queada or whatever their name was that day.
Now we attacked them for no reason.
Whoever you are you never got over that 9/11 mentality. You've been brainwashed and you dont even know it.

Trump took action? Yeah he let or ordered our military to attack another country on the list.
Another country that didnt do everything we told them to do.

Is that the kind of country you want us to be? just go around attacking cuntry after country? What do we get out of that anyway? How has that helped us?
Every country we have invaded and destroyed was taken over by our so called enemy.
Except Afghanistan where our countries heroin comes from.
Syria has been fighting our mercenaries, not jihadists, they are mercenaries, mercenaries we fund, for almost 6 years.
Syria has done nothing to us as did the other countries and now we attacked them.

If you think Russia and the world is gonna let the same happen to Syria as did all the others then you are going to find out pretty quick that will never happen.

Truth is you and others who would support an unprovoked attack on another country don't really know much, only the lies and propaganda that your media has been feeding you your whole life. What is called a useful idiot.

No sane person wold support this. But a brainwashed asshole would.

btw are you gonna go enlist and fight?

This simply was a one time retaliatory strike. Nothing more. This is not the beginning of a large scale war. FFS we even notified the Russians beforehand that we were going to launch some Tomahawks. This is simply us sending a message to the Russians

This simply was a one time retaliatory strike. Nothing more. This is not the beginning of a large scale war. FFS we even notified the Russians beforehand that we were going to launch some Tomahawks. This is simply us sending a message to the Russians

Ah I missed where we notified the Russians and Syrians beforehand.
So much for Trump's blather about not revealing his plans.

Ah I missed where we notified the Russians and Syrians beforehand.
So much for Trump's blather about not revealing his plans.

FFS, he can do nothing right. He wanted to lower the chances of a bunch of Russian troops being killed and Syrians. This was a warning shot to Assad, Putin, Iran, China, North Korea and the rest of the bad actors in the world. Not trying to ignite a war with Russia.

So when Assad commits another massacre of civilians including beautiful babies but their bodies are ripped apart by shrapnel or bullets instead of drowning in their own fluid from a chemical agent, what should our reaction be?

FFS, he can do nothing right.

I'm not saying what he did was wrong. I think I need to ponder a little more before fully judging this action.

I was just taken aback by the news that he revealed the attack plan in advance after all the pontificating he's done about how, when it comes to military action, he wouldn't reveal his plans or actions in advance.
I understand WHY he gave warning. Makes total sense. But it's contrary to all his bloviating about - for instance - how weak it was for Obama to do the same.

I'm remembering - as a for instance - all the conservative outrage over Obama warning the drivers of trucks carrying ISIS oil (who were often civilians) to clear out before the trucks themselves were obliterated.

I'm not so sure it was the right thing to do. Is there any proof that Assad ordered the sarin gas attack?

ISIS could have access to it too.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm not so sure it was the right thing to do. Is there any proof that Assad ordered the sarin gas attack?

ISIS could have access to it too.

According to meester and the video he posted it was staged and never happened.

The world isn't going to be consumed by global thermonuclear war over Trump lobbing a few cruise missles at a Syrian airbase.

Europe, and then America aren't going to be embroiled in a conflict over some archduke being assassinated.

This was a middle finger to Putin (I think we should have killed those russians at that airbase btw). The guy who wrestles bears in Siberia while shirtless will have none of that.

a nuclear war, maybe not (tough I think that's inevitable), but things will go hot. Unless Trump reminds our enemies of Reagan and they simma the fuck down. Our current president doesn't literally kowtow to foreign and hostile leaders. That bowing bitch in mom jeans isn't the leader of the free world anymore and the free world now knows it. and who else but us?

MAGA

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Going to war with Russia would certainly distract from the Putin/Trump probe.