• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer's Free Membership Contest!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8114889, member: 579739"]That's an idea.

I also has the benefit of tossing more Harley Spencer pics out into the world, and I figure that's always a good thing! (even I've personally already seen them... I'm all nice and stuff and can't help but feel bad for all the people whose lives are Harley-deficient :D)

I was lucky enough to win a membership last year so this vote is more for fun because I think everyone should get a chance to check out the members area of Harley's site so..

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I"ll be submitting a couple pretty soon. I just haven't had a chance to do it over the holidays.

:hatsoff:

I will face fuck you with a plague infested raccoon if you beat me in a contest making signatures.

Regards.

The avatar was deleted and then lost - not that it's particularly difficult to find another copy of it. As for posting... meh, that's really the only answer I have.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It's just a simple, innocuous name that I've been using in other places for the last few years. There is no meaning to it.

Also, I just like the name. If my next pet wasn't already going to be named Wrigley, I'd totally name him Ace.

Side note: In regards to the bondage - I would love to tie up Amber Sym. So yeah, I guess that's applicable.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It's just a simple, innocuous name that I've been using in other places for the last few years. There is no meaning to it.
Alright, cool. I just liked Andronicus better and we already have Ace Boobmuncher or whatever his name was. But yeah, your name, your decision.

If my next pet wasn't already going to be named Wrigley, I'd totally name him Ace.
Because of Wrigley Field? :)

Kevin James named his daughter Shea, because of the Shea Stadium and he's a huge Mets fan. :D

Amber Sym.
Nom nom fap fap.

Ace Bandage sounds like the retarded little brother of Ace Boobtoucher.

:2 cents:

Also, who did you have to give a handy to get it changed? You've already had one change, and they usually only do one.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Alright, cool. I just liked Andronicus better and we already have Ace Boobmuncher or whatever his name was. But yeah, your name, your decision.
Meh, I was tired of Andronicus. It was time for a change.

Because of Wrigley Field? :)

Kevin James named his daughter Shea, because of the Shea Stadium and he's a huge Mets fan. :D

Yes, definitely because of the Cubs, not the chewing gum. My brother has a dog named Cubby already...

I wouldn't name my kid Wrigley, but I could see using Clark or Addison instead (streets on which Wrigley Field is situated).

Nom nom fap fap.

Agreed. She is smokin' hot.

:2 cents:

Also, who did you have to give a handy to get it changed? You've already had one change, and they usually only do one.

Yeah, well your face is stupid. :mad:

This name change was free too. I just asked Petra if I could change it, and she allowed it.

She probably wants my D... so there's that.

This name change was free too. I just asked if I could change it. Petra probably wants my D... so there's that.

:1orglaugh

This is why I enjoy your posts. You don't take things personally. I'ma call you Badge for short.

Now, quit shitting up Harley's thread! Back on topic, people. This is a seriously amazing contest from a pretty cool OCSM. Make it happen!

Contest One
Guess how many photos I have in total on my website, as of today's release of my Christmas photo set. The 3 people who guess the closest to the exact amount of photos I have will each win a free two-month membership to my website! This particular contest only applies to those who are not currently members of my website, given that current members have access to count all the photos. Sorry guys!

Contest Two
I am in need of a good banner for my siggy on here, and unfortunately I suck at trying to create my own. So I invite you all to play around with it and try to create a pretty banner for me to use on FreeOnes. The person whose banner I choose will win a free two-month membership AND a custom photo set! Both members and nonmembers of my site can participate in this one.

Both contests will run through January 6th. I will announce the winners on January 7th, so be sure to check back in after you've submitted your guesses and banners to see if you won! In case you forget, I'll write you each privately via PM to notify you of your winnings.

I've got some great things in store for 2014! For the past year, I've been releasing one video and one photo set every week. For next year, I've decided to turn things up a notch and release two photo sets per week and continue on with the one video each week. What's more, I've recently finished reading an erotic novel trilogy called The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, and I loved the story so much that I'm going to begin shooting scenes from each book, which will be going on from January 20th until... probably August. Just the first two books will take me up through the end of May. To give you an idea of what that content will consist of, it's basically some good old fashioned bondage and submission, as the Sleeping Beauty trilogy is a twist on the classic tale, where Beauty wakes and the prince takes her away to his kingdom as his slave.

So for the first 3/4 of 2014, it'll be one set each week of Sleeping Beauty plus a regular set. Once I've finished this story, who knows what's in store ;) Guess we'll find out!

For pictures, see the OP

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Yes, we were getting a bit off track. Sorry, Harley. :( How inconsiderate of us (mostly Dirk and Vanilla Bear... and me, but just a little).

More people should enter the signature contest. That will make my ultimate victory all the more satisfying.

Side note: If I double post again, I'm going to punch a baby.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Haha this. :D Everytime I see the name Ace in the Talk section I think of Ace Boobtoucher at first. That's just confusing. It's too similar.

You can buy another name change for 200 or so credits. But I guess they didn't know anymore that they already changed his once. He was lucky. Unfortunately he will think it's because he's awesome. ;)

Meh, I was tired of Andronicus. It was time for a change.
I'm already tired of Vanilla Bear. Dunno if I should just change it back to maleonetwo or to a completely new name. I have a funny one (for me) from my new favorite sitcom, but I just don't know yet...

Also my buddy Stiffy likes this one and I don't dare to change it then.

Yes, definitely because of the Cubs, not the chewing gum. My brother has a dog named Cubby already...

I wouldn't name my kid Wrigley, but I could see using Clark or Addison instead (streets on which Wrigley Field is situated).
Yeah I figured it was because of the Cubs. :)

And yes, I think Wrigley would be stupid for a kid. But Shea is cute.

:1orglaugh

This name change was free too. I just asked Petra if I could change it, and she allowed it.

She probably wants my D... so there's that.
Yeah right....

Last edited:
Aww man, I was so slowly typing.... Okay well, yeah...Sorry Harley for derailing ze thread.

Not an intentional derail, so I'm not gonna sweat anything and Harley is usually pretty easy going about staying to topic, so I doubt she is either. That said, since this is a contest and she has to keep track of things this might be a special circumstance. If she wants the thread cleaned up a bit to bring it a little more in line so it's easier for her to peruse and keep track of I'll do so if she lets me know.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

I think.

I'm just... not even marking this down.

^^ Yes, we were getting a bit off track. Sorry, Harley. :( How inconsiderate of us (mostly Dirk and Vanilla Bear... and me, but just a little).

More people should enter the signature contest. That will make my ultimate victory all the more satisfying.

Side note: If I double post again, I'm going to punch a baby.

No baby punching!

I'm surprised not many have entered the signature contest. I've seen how many banners are made for girls during the MissFO contest, so I figured it'd be a decent thing to do for a contest.
I do like the banner you made, and I especially like that it moves. I've always liked the banners people made of girls that has one big picture and it like slides up.

Not an intentional derail, so I'm not gonna sweat anything and Harley is usually pretty easy going about staying to topic, so I doubt she is either. That said, since this is a contest and she has to keep track of things this might be a special circumstance. If she wants the thread cleaned up a bit to bring it a little more in line so it's easier for her to peruse and keep track of I'll do so if she lets me know.

Nah, it's ok. There was only one guess, so no big deal. I mark every person's guess down as soon as I see it and write which page they posted it so I can easily go back and find them if need be.