• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer's Free Membership Contest!

should i go and count how many there are? or would that be cheating?

Methinks you skipped a few words...

Contest One
Guess how many photos I have in total on my website, as of today's release of my Christmas photo set. The 3 people who guess the closest to the exact amount of photos I have will each win a free two-month membership to my website! This particular contest only applies to those who are not currently members of my website, given that current members have access to count all the photos. Sorry guys!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Great job, Buzz. You killed that joke. :facepalm:

Aw come on, cut him some slack. I'm not sure how many times it's been pointed out on this board, but it's fairly common knowledge that he has Aspergers. As a symptom, he can tend to often have awkward social interactions, including not always being able to accurately read emotions, body language, sarcasm, and so on, whereas most people who are completely mentally functional and stable are more adept at such things. So pointing out to him all his little quirks, flaws, whatever term you may prefer, will only make him feel worse about himself.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8127194, member: 579739"]Nope.

oh great. now i got to go recount them...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
oh great. now i got to go recount them...

Wouldn't it be easier to just deduct the amount of pics of the new year's set from the total amount of pics? Or didn't you learn how to deduct yet? Instead of adding fingers you....I don't know...cut them off or something.

jitna

Wouldn't it be easier to just deduct the amount of pics of the new year's set from the total amount of pics? Or didn't you learn how to deduct yet? Instead of adding fingers you....I don't know...cut them off or something.

too much math. i give up

If you have the sets downloaded to your HDD just copy/paste the contents of all of the directories into a single directory. Open that directory. At the bottom of the window it will say "Y items" where Y is the number of pictures in all of the sets. No math required.

jitna

If you have the sets downloaded to your HDD just copy/paste the contents of all of the directories into a single directory. Open that directory. At the bottom of the window it will say "Y items" where Y is the number of pictures in all of the sets. No math required.

so youre saying the answer is "Y"?

Y=150?

im so confused

T'is true (if dated and short-lived).

the_more_you_know_m.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Okay I haven't posted my guess yet, because I was hoping to get a couple more hints by someone accidentally giving something away. :D

But since that didn't happen and I fear of forgetting to post my guess in time I rather post it now before I go to sleep (or try to).

Well after some "calculating" I present you my guess of either 12825 or 13425 pictures. But since I have to decide for one I'll say 12825 pictures. *fingers crossed* Funny, that's almost my zip code. I thought about using that, but that would give too much away from where I live. :o

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Okay I haven't posted my guess yet, because I was hoping to get a couple more hints by someone accidentally giving something away. :D

But since that didn't happen and I fear of forgetting to post my guess in time I rather post it now before I go to sleep (or try to).

Well after some "calculating" I present you my guess of either 12825 or 13425 pictures. But since I have to decide for one I'll say 12825 pictures. *fingers crossed* Funny, that's almost my zip code. I thought about using that, but that would give too much away from where I live. :o

I was wondering when you were gonna put your guess in, and whether you were going to enter it in time since tomorrow is the last day to enter. So, good job! You made it in time!