• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer's Free Membership Contest!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I don't know whether I made this in time, but I'm going to guess anyway. 15,436 pictures.

You're on time. Everyone has about 15 hours left to get their guesses and banners in.

Is there a penalty for guessing a number that's above the true amount, like in The Price is Right?

If so, then my guess is 1 picture.

#ComeOnDownSwag

No, there's not.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
My guess is 13,627

Bunch of horses asses here not taking advantage.

Hey, if I could manage more than an MS Paint stick figure I'd have flooded the topic with potential banners until the sheer number pretty much guaranteed me a win, but sadly my digital art skills suck butt.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Sorry, Harley. Didn't have time to make a second banner.
So playing in the snow with family is more important huh? :mad:

Hey, if I could manage more than an MS Paint stick figure I'd have flooded the topic with potential banners until the sheer number pretty much guaranteed me a win, but sadly my digital art skills suck butt.

This. If I was as good as for example Andron I would make her banners for free.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

I would love to make a signature for Harley. All she has to do is tell me which pictures to use, and it will be done.

I don't really make signatures for people anymore, but I'd make an exception for her. :D

Harley Spencer

I just woke up like 10 minutes ago, and have a couple things to do today that require some long awaited attention, so I'll be counting later and posting the winners soon once I've finished these other two things.

Sorry, Harley. Didn't have time to make a second banner.

Awesome contest. Bunch of horses asses here not taking advantage.

That's ok, no worries.

And yeah, again, I'm still really surprised that there weren't many people making banners. Oh well, it's still more successful than last year's singing contest.

So playing in the snow with family is more important huh? :mad:

Awww :heart:

I would love to make a signature for Harley. All she has to do is tell me which pictures to use, and it will be done.

I don't really make signatures for people anymore, but I'd make an exception for her. :D

Hmm... I may take you up on that.

Harley Spencer

Ok. I've done all my counting and here are the 3 winners to the Guessing Contest:

1. Vanilla Bear: Guessed 12,825, off by 382
2. Eric2136: Guessed 12,836, off by 393
3. Alkidder: Guessed 12,040, off by 403

Congratulations! You will each be awarded with a 3 month membership to my website.
There was a grand total of 12,443 photos as of December 23, 2013. I've released 3 sets since then, and now there are a total of 12,788 photos. I expect the numbers to double by the end of the year!

And, after some deliberation on my part, the winner of a 3 month membership and custom photo set, with my favorite sig banner is.... LurkingDirk! This was a tough choice. Ace, I really, really liked yours since it has so many pictures, but I decided on Dirk's since he used two of my favorite pictures. Something that factored in as well is that although Ace used more photos, I don't think anyone is going to sit and watch my banner when they see my sig (or maybe they will? :dunno:), so by the time they got to my favorite pic from that one, they'd have moved on to read posts. Dirk used two of my favorite pictures, so there's more chance that people get to see me at some of my most flattering moments. I'm picky like that. Anyway... congrats Dirk!

2013 was a great year, and 2014 will be even better!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Ok. I've done all my counting and here are the 3 winners to the Guessing Contest:

1. Vanilla Bear: Guessed 12,825, off by 382
2. Eric2136: Guessed 12,836, off by 393
3. Alkidder: Guessed 12,040, off by 403

And, after some deliberation on my part, the winner of a 3 month membership and custom photo set, with my favorite sig banner is.... LurkingDirk!
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to the beautiful Harley Spencer for another great contest!

Damn, Ace is going to be upset...

But I won! Woohoooooooooooo!

Thanks, Harley, this is a fantastic contest, and I hope you keep doing it. I'm sure it will grow in popularity (just like you're doing in general).

Congrats to the picture count winners! I was sure BlueBalls was going to get that with his guess of 7.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
congratulations, everybody! thats a lot of pictures. im glad i decided not to count them all

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Damn, Ace is going to be upset...
Nah, it's her contest, she can pick whatever one she wants.

Would have never guessed that having too much variety in the pictures would be a deterrent to winning, but eh, what are you gonna do? :dunno:

Mine is clearer in terms of picture quality (compression and loss in the GIF) and all the pictures transition seamlessly into the next one. From that standpoint, mine is superior. I just didn't choose her favorite pictures...

Harley Spencer

Nah, it's her contest, she can pick whatever one she wants.

Would have never guessed that having too much variety in the pictures would be a deterrent to winning, but eh, what are you gonna do? :dunno:

Mine is clearer in terms of picture quality (compression and loss in the GIF) and all the pictures transition seamlessly into the next one. From that standpoint, mine is superior. I just didn't choose her favorite pictures...

I'm oddly picky about my pictures. There's actually very few that I'm really proud of, so Dirk got lucky picking the ones he did.