• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer's Free Membership Contest!

I have a really high quality version of mine, but no where online to upload such a large file.

In any case, how awesome is Harley?

Pretty awesome.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8134755, member: 579739"]I'm oddly picky about my pictures.

Sadly, no one used anything from the milk bath set, the 2013 Independence Day set, or the first New Years set. I do believe those are among, if not, your favorite sets. :)

Huh... maybe I should have mentioned that during the contest... :o

In any case, how awesome is Harley?

I would answer this, but everyone including Harley knows my thoughts here.

(Okay, fine, I'm still gonna say she'd incredibly fucking awesome and feel like I'm understating things...)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm oddly picky about my pictures. There's actually very few that I'm really proud of, so Dirk got lucky picking the ones he did.

So rather than a signature making contest, it hinged on whether we found your favorite pictures to use...

Had I known which ones you liked initialy, I wouldn't have had to waste time looking through all the galleries.

I have a really high quality version of mine, but no where online to upload such a large file.

Yes, and learning how to make a quality one and keep it within the the size allowed on hosting sites is part of the process. Your file is so large because you have so many unnecessary states in the animation. Some of the states are just repeats of the previous one. That's wasted space and the main contributor in making the file so large.

I lost a popularity contest, not a signature making contest.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
So rather than a signature making contest, it hinged on whether we found your favorite pictures to use...

Had I known which ones you liked initialy, I wouldn't have had to waste time looking through all the galleries.

Yes, and learning how to make a quality one and keep it within the the size allowed on hosting sites is part of the process. Your file is so large because you have so many unnecessary states in the animation. Some of the states are just repeats of the previous one. That's wasted space and the main contributor in making the file so large.

I lost a popularity contest, not a signature making contest.

Ace, it's just a little contest. Calm down. How do you think I feel, and pretty much every other OCSM, feels during the MissFO contest, when we put so much time and effort into it, and win nothing? THAT is a popularity contest. This one was a contest on which sig was my favorite, which is all about personal taste.

Ok. I've done all my counting and here are the 3 winners to the Guessing Contest:

1. Vanilla Bear: Guessed 12,825, off by 382
2. Eric2136: Guessed 12,836, off by 393
3. Alkidder: Guessed 12,040, off by 403

Congratulations! You will each be awarded with a 3 month membership to my website.
There was a grand total of 12,443 photos as of December 23, 2013. I've released 3 sets since then, and now there are a total of 12,788 photos. I expect the numbers to double by the end of the year!

And, after some deliberation on my part, the winner of a 3 month membership and custom photo set, with my favorite sig banner is.... LurkingDirk! This was a tough choice. Ace, I really, really liked yours since it has so many pictures, but I decided on Dirk's since he used two of my favorite pictures. Something that factored in as well is that although Ace used more photos, I don't think anyone is going to sit and watch my banner when they see my sig (or maybe they will? :dunno:), so by the time they got to my favorite pic from that one, they'd have moved on to read posts. Dirk used two of my favorite pictures, so there's more chance that people get to see me at some of my most flattering moments. I'm picky like that. Anyway... congrats Dirk!

2013 was a great year, and 2014 will be even better!

:clap: Very Cool :clap: ! And what a great way to start the New Year, with as much of beautiful Harley as I can handle !.. What could be better :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:!!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Ha awesome! My calculating actually worked! :D

And I already feared that I could lose with this number while I would have won with my zip code. And my zip code really would have been even closer. Glad I still won anyway!

Thanks Harley for this contest! Congrats to the other guys. :)

Can't wait to see the videos on the site.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ace, it's just a little contest. Calm down. How do you think I feel, and pretty much every other OCSM, feels during the MissFO contest, when we put so much time and effort into it, and win nothing? THAT is a popularity contest. This one was a contest on which sig was my favorite, which is all about personal taste.

I hate to lose at anything... I'm a sore loser, what are you gonna do? :)

Though to be fair, I'm a pretty unpleasant winner as well.

I would congratulate all of the winners, but I hate their faces. So yeah... that's as good as it gets.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
What makes you an unpleasant winner?

You know, taunting, gloating, and pretty much being a giant horse's ass. I'm awesome at that.

Had I won, I would have done some serious smack talking...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
There's a foot video.

Just sayin'...
Oh yeah! I forgot all about that one. There's also a foot photo set.
Haven't seen the set or video yet, but I'm well aware of Harley's nice feet as she made me a fansign with them in it once. :drool2: I still have it btw.

So yeah, those are about to be checked out! :D

And both are quite nice, even from my non-foot guy perspective. :D
You're a guy without feet? Or without one foot? :confused:

You're a guy without feet? Or without one foot? :confused:

Pretty sure I have two. Both fully functional. They even smell nice... for feet anyway. I am pretty much entirely foot odor-free.

I just don't have any particular interest in feet. They seem way more utilitarian to me than something which should be romanticized or sexualized. To me they're like ears or noses or whatnot. Something that's just sort of... there and tends not to stand out. I guess if someone had some really gnarly feet that might be a bit of a turn off. Or if they had really... (I'm not even sure how to positively describe feet here) clean... or... well manicured (?) feet that it would be seen as, um, an incredibly mild bonus I guess? Maybe?

I dunno, for the most part to me feet are feet. Meh. I get that they do it for some people (though I don't get exactly why... and I'd kinda like to...) but to me... just feet. :dunno:

I dunno, for the most part to me feet are feet. Meh. I get that they do it for some people (though I don't get exactly why... and I'd kinda like to...)

It's due to conditioning as an infant that the baby on the floor sees its mother's feet approaching right before being picked up to be brought to the breast and fed. The brain creates a powerful association of "Mommy's feet = nom noms! YES!" which eventually fades into simply "feet = YES!" in the unconscious, which stays in the psychological landscape and when the child enters puberty, becomes a powerful trigger of sexual arousal. It's similar to how for a hell of a lot of us, boobs get embedded in our brain as something to make us happy.

It's due to conditioning as an infant that the baby on the floor sees its mother's feet approaching right before being picked up to be brought to the breast and fed. The brain creates a powerful association of "Mommy's feet = nom noms! YES!" which eventually fades into simply "feet = YES!" in the unconscious, which stays in the psychological landscape and when the child enters puberty, becomes a powerful trigger of sexual arousal. It's similar to how for a hell of a lot of us, boobs get embedded in our brain as something to make us happy.

Wait... so why do I like asses...? :uohs: ... worried now...

(Though actually, on breasts, I've heard that it's due to the resemblance to the buttocks, and that evolutionarily speaking that's why humans evolved to have them; because it reminds the primal part of our brain of a woman bending over and "presenting" which is pretty much a universal sign in the animal kingdom for it bein' time to get it on... and thus something which would provoke arousal... which actually would explain both boobs and butts...)