• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Though I'm fairly certain that TOC left out a few things that probably more than apply as well.....Worm, in his defense, I will point out that there is a MAJOR difference between calling someone a bad name and simply telling the truth. From what I've personally witnessed, I suspect you might even suffer from several neuroses that they haven't even come up with names for yet! Ha ha ha! Just sayin'!

Okay, okay, okay.....back to ignoring the cupcake before my brain cells revolt! Ha ha ha!

Sounds like another attack. :yesyes:

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
— Isaac Asimov

:facepalm:

Intellectuals people who believe themselves to be better than everyone else.

yeah but at the end of the day you belong to the wing of politics that thinks jesus rode to work on a dinosaur

I believe in evolution and adaptation. Hell I was collecting fossils when you were still eatin' your boogers.

Intellectuals people who believe themselves to be better than everyone else.

You know, I'd guess that true intellectuals are people who likely know more than the average person, but don't act smug or cocky. They like learning.

On the other hand, people who make negative blanket statements about intellectuals consistently are likely people who are actually threatened by the knowledge and powers of persuasion that intellectuals possess. I already know your response to this, Will. But I also know the truth. You're just a bit pathetic, really.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You know, I'd guess that true intellectuals are people who likely know more than the average person, but don't act smug or cocky. They like learning.

On the other hand, people who make negative blanket statements about intellectuals consistently are likely people who are actually threatened by the knowledge and powers of persuasion that intellectuals possess. I already know your response to this, Will. But I also know the truth. You're just a bit pathetic, really.

:thumbsup:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

1 Corinthians 3:19-20 (KJV)
19: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20: And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

yeah as long as the planet isn't warming up lets keep pumping toxins in air, land, and water...who doesn't like a little poison now and then?

Exactly. Lets continue to pump toxic shit into the atmosphere. And while we are at it lets do what the Tea Party wants and get rid of the EPA.

You know who else doesn't have an EPA? China. And their environmental health is disastrous.

1 Corinthians 3:19-20 (KJV)
19: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20: And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Well, you haven't actually proved anything with this quote from a poor, antiquated translation of the Bible. If I were to think for a few seconds about this, I could come up with 20 quotations that talk about God loving those who show wisdom and learning, but thinking about it for a few seconds is a lot more time than I am willing to spend providing you proof of anything. You will not accept any answer but your own, you will say you won, you will simply say I'm wrong. Then you'll use a smiley - likely :tongue:

There you go! I did your response for you. You don't have to even post it. We all knew what you were going to say anyway.

Facetious

Moderated
Global warming is good as it allows the agricultural industry to operate at a faster pace, thus in turn, allowing foodstuffs to get to their respective marketplace more swiftly.

Religion does that!
:hatsoff:

The controlling of the masses isn't optional... the acceptance and/or non acceptance of religion is. :yesyes:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

emceeemcee

Banned
Global warming is good as it allows the agricultural industry to operate at a faster pace, thus in turn, allowing foodstuffs to get to their respective marketplace more swiftly

how do you grow crops in extreme weather conditions which have been caused by global warming?