• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I know, global warming is a liberal hoax, but still...

Yeah there is no doubt that human beings are damaging and draining our ecosystem. And have increased the rate that it is happening. All I asked ever since page 1 of this thread was if there is evidence if it has happened before and everybody gets their panties in a wad. I catch a lot of hell from my conservative friends for some of my views on the environment climate change my hybrid and grocery bags. I simply asked a question that was asked to me that I couldn't answer. Really hoping someone comes through.

and it's a legitimate question and I have heard even know there has been climate change is never been so drastic and it will take time to find where that was published but no promises

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
doesn't it bother you that an entire political party denies scientific fact? doesn't that tell you that somewhere in the information stream someone is dumping some poison? for a few to believe it ok, but an entire party?

Again, the argument has been settled. The answer you are asking for is there. Read ANYTHING Neil Degrasse Tyson or any credible scientist not on the payroll of the Heartland Institute has said on the matter and your answer is there along with overwhelming evidence. The plant life in areas further north has been validated by digging down to search for earlier happenings to disprove this. "If you want to find the answers to what happened in the earth's history, just dig a deep enough hole and all your answers are there." - Alden Meyer

Here is a chart from NASA
Consensus: 97% of climate scientists agree
Temp_anomaly.jpg

READ THIS!

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

You see most of the liberal twat waffles on this board think they have me pegged. Sometimes I throw out questions that I don't necessarily agree with or the premise but discussion with other conservatives gets me to questioning things. Because I have always been fascinated with science I usually side with it. If any of you guys saw me in person with the Ryan Seacrest hairdo and Mo Rocca glasses you'd automatically think I am a liberal. I also was one of the freaks that stood in line the other day for the new iPhone.

Thats the problem, most people give undue allegiance to one side or the other when both have some good ideas But both are fundamentally flawed on so many subjects

Mariahxxx

I have a fan who works in product development at Apple who promised to send me an iphone and said even he couldnt get one. is it any different than the new IOS7 update that just came out? what's different that you notice?

The fingeprint verification is cool and the camera is supposedly better. Although the camera has been good since I got a 3GS 4 years ago

Mariahxxx

have you seen the new galaxy camera? that is SICK but Im an iphone person. I am going to get the new iphone but I'm gonna wait a month or so and see what everyone says. I did that with the 5 and waited til the battery issues were fixed.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
All I am asking is to provide evidence that what we are experiencing is at such a level that it has never happened before and that the only explanation is that man has contributed to it and only man could have caused it.

Conditions for life on earth have been much worse, much more hostile, at other points in earth history. A better question would be, are we experiencing conditions more severe than at any other time in human history. I wouldn't be so quick to answer yes to that question. Consider that human history dates back to only 0.20% of the history of the planet, that the conditions favorable for human life to develop are a mere blip on the radar and the answer to your question gets much more succinct. Narrow your question to where it's actually relevant to the debate.

It's a competition I have ongoing with miss D.A.. When I am waiting in line tomorrow morning . I am hoping to have the phone before she got it.

It's relevant now. Whether human life was sustained on earth at the time is completely irrelevant. In fact, lets take your comment for further consideration. If ever sea levels rose significantly and rapidly during any time that man didn't inhabit the earth as they have now then it would establish a precedent. Essentially that correlation does not equal causation or either it could indicate a departure that correlation could actually equal causation..

The answer to my question would further this discussion considerably

xfire

It's relevant now. Whether human life was sustained on earth at the time is completely irrelevant. In fact, lets take your comment for further consideration. If ever sea levels rose significantly and rapidly during any time that man didn't inhabit the earth as they have now then it would establish a precedent. Essentially that correlation does not equal causation or either it could indicate a departure that correlation could actually equal causation..

The answer to my question would further this discussion considerably

The continents all used to be joined at one time. Does that change the discussion? The real concern of climate change is whether or not earth will continue to sustain life. Has the climate changed in the past? Of course it has, that's beyond question, but it has never caused human extinction. There could be a solar flare at noon that wipes us all out and all of the climate change science in the world would be powerless to stop it. We have no control over natural cycles, what we do control is the amount of poison we put in the environment that threatens continued human existence.

That's a cotdam good answer. Now obviously the Earth had very violent episodes during various times. Let's leave massive shifts of the earth out of the equation. I don't think they have anything to do with the atmosphere but I could be wrong. What other than an asteroid or massive solar flare could affect the atmosphere ice caps and land masses to cause drastic increases in sea levels?

xfire

That's a cotdam good answer. Now obviously the Earth had very violent episodes during various times. Let's leave massive shifts of the earth out of the equation. I don't think they have anything to do with the atmosphere but I could be wrong. What other than an asteroid or massive solar flare could affect the atmosphere ice caps and land masses to cause drastic increases in sea levels?

If the Yellow Stone super volcano went off it would be bad news.

Mariahxxx

All of this in a lot of ways destroys the belief that god created the earth. if he had, wouldnt it have been all setup from the get go? Why would he have to tinker with it so much if he is perfect and created everything? picture that in your mind and it has to seem fucking ridiculous even to the most faithful believer. The perfect being who does no wrong in a workshop using a screw driver to adjust the planet alignment and the placement of the sun and the settings for gravity ONLY for the earth, but not for any of the other planets. scattering stars around like he's throwing confetti. you guys REALLY believe that's how this all started???

the earth has evolved over time. it was once a solid mass and volcanoes erupted seperated the land with huge holes and spaces between the masses. then came water as the atmosphere developed & the water filled in the gaps left by the volcanoes. the earth is a work in progress over billions of years. if there were a god this would all be mute. how can you believe in god yet believe that people are capable of destroying the earth, gods creation? think of every little tedious detail like bugs and atoms and amoeba and things you cannot see with your naked eye. you think someone drew up a blue print like they were putting together an Ikea bookshelf? come on dude.

Mayhem

Banned
Did you really say "If you want me to respect you" BWAHAHAHAHAHA The question remains unanswered. See I am not sure if you are an atheist or not but if you are even you believe in something you cannot see. You actually have been convinced that throughout history that this is the most dire situation environmentally have ever faced. Every substance that we are using to destroy this planet comes from and originated from this planet yet it is going to destroy it Mariah Milano speaking in absolutes that a certain plant has never grown in a certain place until recently. Oh really? In billions of years that plant may have neuer grown there before lmao. I believe in preservation because it is the right thing to do. Not because I am being spoon fed a bunch of shit that has yet to be proven that it has never happened before. " If you want me to respect you" Still laughing over that one. you actually do have a sense of humor.

You threw a little hissy-fit a week or two ago, asking me not to treat you the same way as I treated Sampon. Therefore, I assumed (y'know, from you begging me not to be mean to you) that you wanted more respect. Now that we've cleared this up, and since you present your stance in the same incomprehensible shitspray like your dear departed buddy, I'll be sure not to waste my time treating you like anything but the inbred, simpering, Conservative cum-dribble that you make it clear that you are.

And this "plant growing somewhere for billions of years and that's the whole argument and don't let the fact that I'm an idiot keep you from thinking that I'm right about everything because I'm a lawyer" rap you're trying is as feeble as anything Sammwich tried to foist on us.