• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I know, global warming is a liberal hoax, but still...

Mayhem

Banned
Likewise Elwood. Hell I'd buy Mayhem a couple of drinks the next time i am out in Vegas if he promises not yell BEER and TITTIES in between the time he is headbutting and pounding back shots.

I'm a sloppy, friendly drunk, but I tend to keep the yelling to a minimum.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I know this will shock you but I get very loud and VERY WILD. I have a tendency to slap a lot of asses I'm very touchy. and I pretty much make it a mission to get pussy from straight girls who look like they would never get down if their lives depended on it.

I should introduce you to my ex. There is no more of a straight and afraid to get down woman than her. And Mayhem for all of the yelling and chest pumping that goes around here i am a friendly drunk too. it seems that only message boards and people that cut me off in traffic are the things that bring out the worst in me.

Mariahxxx

I have about a 90% success rate with straight girls. they are always the most rigid but end up getting a plunger handle in their buttholes or something ridiculous lol and loving it. plus those are the ones who are always the biggest pains afterwards. they get sprung and call and text and get weird.

Mariahxxx

BC you need to help your buddy Philbert he's embarrassing himself. can't you teach him how to not be so lame with the comebacks? is that a teachable skill? I know he isn't the brightest bulb in the fixture but anything would be a step up.

I believe Phil has been leaving you alone lately. He doesn't need any pointers from me. Phil engages in what is known as stream of conciousness insulting.

Mariahxxx

Phil has been leaving me alone? really? I hardly think so. Might wanna check his latest posts he's his usual lame self with the attempts at wit and kinda out of the blue. it's like he's being a dick for the sake of it.

I get a kick out of Phil. I haven't been following all of his posts lately. I thought the back and forth between you two had calmed down a bit.

Mariahxxx

it had until he came back a few days ago and started talking shit again. I don't mind the talking shit, but if he's going to try so hard it should at least be somewhat entertaining. he is so horrible at being witty and creative with his insults. for someone who is such a dickhead he's bad at it.

I was thinking you could help him out a little. share some of your material perhaps.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I hate to break up this love fest but I did have an opinion on global warming. Are we capable of extincting ourselves? Lots of different kinds of life have come and gone. Things that were here before we got here. We are kind of different. We are problem solvers. Make mistakes and learn from them. I have faith in mankind that if we find a mess then we can clean it up. And here is where I differ from the other side. The conjugacy classes of people that don't think we can do these things. To the point that they believe we will eventually wipe ourselves out. To quote Woody Allen,"Everything our mothers told us was good for us is really bad." We've even gotten to the point that we can preserve the species of anything forever through science.

In the same breath these same people think they found a solution to saving a whole fucking LIVING planet through climate control. It's like they know what's going to happen in 30, 50 200 years from now. Bullshit. This place has survived more deadlier things than plastic bags and leaded fuel. If they really do have this great masterplan then meet me at Saratoga this Saturday for The Jockey Club Gold Cup. If you can control a planet then you surely can pick a horse.

Mayhem

Banned
Bob, you are the first person to use the term "climate control". No one else has said a word about controlling the climate. We're talking about controlling our impact on the environment.

And I've finally formulated a response to anyone who says to me, "stop driving your car", or "stop using electricity". Ready? Stop cleaning your fucking house. Don't touch another broom or washcloth. Give your vacuum cleaner to Goodwill. Get rid of the welcome mat that you clean off the bottom of your shoes with. No Comet for your bathroom, no Windex, no Pledge. No trash cans, no trash bags, cancel your garbage pickup. (In other words, try to be more like Sam Fisher) But don't worry.......your house will heal itself.

Mariahxxx

But Bob, the biggest obstacle for anyone changing anything in regards to climate change is their belief in the bible. The republicans refuse to accept the possibility that dumping toxic material into the air and the water table and the ocean won't make our existence impossible at some point. We kill 40 MILLION sharks a year! how many do you think there are? about 10 more years worth. In Japan 300 TONS of radio active material is spilling into the sea every day! What do the Japanese eat primarily in their diet and where does it come from? The current is going to be carrying that radioactive material across the pacific to where? The western coast of the US and Alaska where a huge portion of our seafood comes from.

How do you think we can solve this problem if one of our 2 political parties refuses to admit it even exists? They want to allow companies to police themselves but we all know that Dow has dumped trillions of gallons of poison into the rivers and oceans and if they were given the chance would do so again in an instant, as all the chemical companies would because disposal of their waste is expensive and cuts into their profits.

Dismissing the damage people are doing to our ability to exist is extremely dangerous and a part of why the democrat party is growing and the republicans are shrinking. The absolute refusal to see the dangers that every day people see is outrageous. When you see a power plant with thick black smoke pouring into the sky, remember the old saying, "what goes up must come down" it comes down in the rain, the particles in it settle on the ground, onto crops, we breath it in.

There is a power plant new where I live and they are limited to the # of hours a week that they are allowed to burn coal. It's built right on the gulf of Mexico with a park right next door. The run off pours into the gulf and there's a fishing pier right alongside it where people catch all kinds of stuff. The fish are attracted to the warm water that comes out of the plant in the winter time, especially Manatee. You can catch a huge variety of fish, but you can't eat them. There are warning signs posted all over the pier about it. Thick black smoke pouring into the sky, the waste water they claim to be so clean pouring in tens of millions of gallons into the gulf of Mexico.

To believe that eventually we are going to doom ourselves is ignorant and naive and drastic measures have to be taken now, but with an entire party and special interested pouring as many billions into propaganda as they are pollution, it's a losing battle.

bobjustbob

... the possibility that dumping toxic material into the air and the water table and the ocean won't make our existence impossible at some point. ..Dismissing the damage people are doing to our ability to exist is extremely dangerous...To believe that eventually we are going to doom ourselves is ignorant and naive and drastic measures have to be taken now... it's a losing battle.

Mighty fine editing I done there. Yea for the other stuff too. We have learned lots of good stuff in the past 30, 50, 200 years. Don't shit where you eat except for rice paddies. Try to be clean for others besides yourself. How many ways can you cook the perfect egg. We are problem solvers so don't shove shit down our throats about children not playing outside because rising UV.

Mariahxxx

Bob you really think we are going to solve a problem when the republicans wont even admit there is a problem to fix? how does that work? in another 20 years the republican party will be weeded out as the younger more progressive people are growing up. The older religious right wingers will be dying off and taking the GOP with it. Then perhaps we can start to help but by then glacier national park will have no glaciers! another trillion tons of toxic waste will be dumped into the ocean, the shark population will be zero, whales will be gone, fish will be too toxic to eat

then what? who are these problem solvers you mention?

bobjustbob

It's like I said. We discovered that not everything we dump into the oceans gets cleaned out as we thought. Thus people have measured what we dump and what happens to it. The solutions are now underway. We have had enlightenment of what happens when we put certain things into our bodies. There is no shortage of brilliant minds doing brilliant things everyday. But, you see, we have the panic industries. People are buying and storing pallets of dried food for their dooms day shelter. Remember the run on gas masks? Junk science is a part of that too. Should government (us people) hand money out to everyone that has their master solutions? They try convincing us that they have done the best research to identify the most specific of problems and they should get all of the money to sell us their solutions. Words. That's all most of them have to sell. Now I'm not saying that people radically concerned about environmental issues own tin foil hats. But if you own a tin foil hat, you are likely in the same panic mode as the radical environmentalists.

Red XXX

Conditions for life on earth have been much worse, much more hostile, at other points in earth history. A better question would be, are we experiencing conditions more severe than at any other time in human history. I wouldn't be so quick to answer yes to that question. Consider that human history dates back to only 0.20% of the history of the planet, that the conditions favorable for human life to develop are a mere blip on the radar and the answer to your question gets much more succinct. Narrow your question to where it's actually relevant to the debate.
Top of the class ;-)