• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA's Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA's Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

Article

This is just them trying to cover their butts.
This has all been a lie like the 70's fearmongering over global cooling.

yeah as long as the planet isn't warming up lets keep pumping toxins in air, land, and water...who doesn't like a little poison now and then?

Lewis2001

Banned
The reality of Global Warming is putting the Taxes in place for the new World Government; it even says so in the Copenhagen Climate Change documents

Njosnavelin

Banned
Fuck it who cares about the NWO....You are owned by the corporations as it is....The NWO may be a giant capitalist wet dream for them corporate guys but they still got many problems for example have they allowed enough chinese and ruskies into the top of the pyramid....Cause if they haven't they can kiss NWO goodbye.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There be a gaping hole in Will E. Wormism, too! :love-smi:

:dunno:

The reality of Global Warming is putting the Taxes in place for the new World Government; it even says so in the Copenhagen Climate Change documents

Yes

Fuck it who cares about the NWO....You are owned by the corporations as it is....The NWO may be a giant capitalist wet dream for them corporate guys but they still got many problems for example have they allowed enough chinese and ruskies into the top of the pyramid....Cause if they haven't they can kiss NWO goodbye.

This has nothing to do with capitalism. :rolleyes:

Njosnavelin

Banned
:dunno:

Yes

This has nothing to do with capitalism. :rolleyes:

Dude your even more mixed up than I imagined and you consider yourself a proponent of NWO. What you just said is insane, NWO if it even exists was/is born from big capitalists....Sure what the fook you think the bilderburg group is about.....Benjamins.

If that isn't capitalist I don't know what the fuck is.

As for environmental lies it has everything to do with capitalism its like the big bankers big trick another sub layer of made up bullshit to generate capital.....Carbon credits and laws....Requiring a total re gearing of industry to make way for new environmental technologies and products.

Dude little do you realise although power will be established by opportunists and the usual corrupt shit will occur like all systems that this new crap is actually in the interests of people....It will generate new fields hence jobs.....Re-galavanise humanity into a new industrial drive.

And that sir is what it is all about.....Al Gore he's just a opportunist who smelled what way the wind was blowing....There will many others....Carbon capture devices etc due to laws for example I can think of a delicious capitalist model of it designed for airplanes....Entire airlines subject to law to install them.....Woah I just started my own factory pity its the canadians who own the patents on it lmfao.

Njosnavelin

Banned
I don't know how this has taken a front seat compared to oil shock which they are doing their damn best to lie about. For example releasing figures and speeches on how things aren't so bad even though a prominent oil guy by the name of Fischer I think it was predicted peaks back in the 70s....I bet they like to gloss over that.

Nothing else will change if more control happens....We are already enslaved....Politicians are just front men. Take solace in the fact that the world is too fucked up for any westerners NWO wet dreams....If these guys aren't admitting others to the western ideal....AKA the top of the pyramid....Into the club. It won't happen.

Plus China has already criticised american fiscal policy and in general the west banking policies....If any of them are in the club I doubt they wanna play by Rockefeller's rules.

On the subject of all the mystical shit I will tell you how it is.....Everyone bar the atheist's has to believe in something.....Rich and powerful people want to feel elite.....So they went further back in time and took a good look at the old pagan religions which btw are fucking tripe just like christianity and every other one.

So basically now they got clubs like the bohemian grove where they may partake in new age bullshit just to be like part of a club and feel extra hip because they worship something the common man does not....But they haven't summoned moloch or any other shit because IT IS NOT REAL

Its about being along with their peers cause quite frankly they would not feel comfortable in a setting with a whole bunch of you's and me's.....We are not their peers.

Same with freemasonry it was a club which actually had more medical people involved with it as in middle class like pharmacists and doctors.....It is no longer hip.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nothing else will change if more control happens....We are already enslaved....Politicians are just front men. Take solace in the fact that the world is too fucked up for any westerners NWO wet dreams....If these guys aren't admitting others to the western ideal....AKA the top of the pyramid....Into the club. It won't happen.

We are enslaved to a point. Not like they want. They want control 24/7.

Plus China has already criticised american fiscal policy and in general the west banking policies....If any of them are in the club I doubt they wanna play by Rockefeller's rules.

Who cares about China. If they get out of hand they will be nuked.
That has already been planned for.

On the subject of all the mystical shit I will tell you how it is.....Everyone bar the atheist's has to believe in something.....Rich and powerful people want to feel elite.....So they went further back in time and took a good look at the old pagan religions which btw are fucking tripe just like christianity and every other one.

Wrong. They have always worshiped the sun/ satan.

So basically now they got clubs like the bohemian grove where they may partake in new age bullshit just to be like part of a club and feel extra hip because they worship something the common man does not....But they haven't summoned moloch or any other shit because IT IS NOT REAL

Think again. It's not Moloch either.

Same with freemasonry it was a club which actually had more medical people involved with it as in middle class like pharmacists and doctors.....It is no longer hip.

Freemasonry is a huge part of this.

Njosnavelin

Banned
Dude Osiris is just another pantheon usurper like marduk....Man you need to actually go read up on the fluff.....Cause this shit predates lucifer and christianity....Thats why the right is so fucked if they even have a point which I feel they might actually do they have diluted it and mixed it so far up the fucking left lulz.

It's not even funny.

PS> It is moloch the owl representing knowledge they also stuck him in that movie the fourth kind which was fucking creepy....Sumerian god basically and to tell you the truth if there is one whack abstract thing I might entertain its that they are in contact with ETs supporting ancient astronaut theory thing is though I sure as hell ain't seen any revelatory knowledge coming to the fore. The owl is on the one dollar bill along with all the novis ordo seclorum shit.

PSS> You wanna be a big ass banker....Study your maths but more importantly study psychology and your sumerian lore....Then impress the hell of your interviewer lmfao. Oh yea and all that wonderful made up bullshit jargon humanity has spent a better half of a century equating to paper that isn't really worth anything......If I was rich I'd buy the food supply.

Njosnavelin

Banned
Man the only secret knowledge they learnt is common knowledge and that is the pyramid which is implemented all throughout the west if anything they are worshipping those same ideals all them ancient civilizations worship and picked up their deities while in the process of doing it.

But man I would love to know who you think they are worshipping. Lucifer doesn't exist why can't people understand that all the holy books are allegorical....Good and evil resides in the hearts of men.

PS> I got a nice little hack there now, Thank you cos now I gotta reformat my fooking computer.....Good timing as to inspire paranoia....I salute you good sir or maybe I am being sexist.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Man the only secret knowledge they learnt is common knowledge and that is the pyramid which is implemented all throughout the west if anything they are worshipping those same ideals all them ancient civilizations worship and picked up their deities while in the process of doing it.

No.

But man I would love to know who you think they are worshipping. Lucifer doesn't exist why can't people understand that all the holy books are allegorical....Good and evil resides in the hearts of men.

No, and no, and that is a blanket statement. It's not Lucifer, it is Satan, which means adversary.

Now we can agree to disagree.

That would be a first for someone such as you! :mad:

Not at all. Go back through my comments and you will see me say this many times.