• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I felt what it was like to get the top of my finger flayed "Game of Thrones" style today. Unlike Jaime I will gladly take that Milk of the Poppy now.

Sam's dad has to be the biggest asshole in Westeros. What could have Sam possibly done to deserve that kind of disdain? His mom and sister seem like nice and reasonable folks.

And bless Gilly's wildling heart for sticking up for Sam like that. I like her.

Your character is what makes you noble.

His dad is a general, Lord, and head of a House so I'm not surprised that he's pretty disappointed that his son is such a schlub. Sam's been a pussy most of the show but good thing he's starting to man up. If he had a higher T count he would have told his dad to fuck off.

Jaime's heading to Riverrun.

Brienne's heading to Riverrun.

I'm scared. If they fight, it doesn't end well for Jaime.

Jaime has Bronn at his side so I don't think he'll lose to Brienne. I know the whole feminist angle is to push Brienne as a badass but come on, the Hound would have wasted her irl.

His dad is a general, Lord, and head of a House so I'm not surprised that he's pretty disappointed that his son is such a schlub. Sam's been a pussy most of the show but good thing he's starting to man up. If he had a higher T count he would have told his dad to fuck off.

But again, it's not your title that makes you noble (see Ramsay or most every other shit lord in this godforsaken play). I'm rooting for the night's king.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Lord Tarly is a douche (And the only one to ever beat Robert B in battle as we know).
Too bad he hadn't heard or found out from Sam by actually speaking with him exactly what his son has done and been through, which deserves r.e.s.p.e.c.t.
Now about that sword. He's gonna come looking for it. Maybe that will lead him to Jon and Sansa and he'll show us how bad he is.
Probably not. I really don't know where Sam is heading at this point.
I just looked. House Tarly is a vassel house of The Tyrells, didn't know that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Reckon she'll stumble upon those actors again and they'll save her since she saved the lead actress from the poison (that she put there, oops).

I hope someone better finds her. Those actors don't seem too interesting. I was hoping she'd run into Theon and his sis. I think they might be the closest current storyline to her as far as distance. Not exactly sure where Theon is but they are heading for Dany so they might be close.

She is. Silly cow. Better pray that raven doesn't get shot down by someone loyal to Ramsey.

I'm surprised Ramsey hasn't already found them. Assuming Ramsey is defeated I wonder just who might have the honors. Jon, Sansa, Theon, Brienne, or who knows.

This whole war and the thousands that have died can all be traced back to Jon Arryn snooping around into Jaime and Cersei's spot of twincest. So Baelish persuaded Lysa to poison him. What a snowball.

Oh yeah true. You can go back and back to find the source, so many things have led to the present situation, but that's the main source as far as post Roberts Rebellion.

Jaime's on the right side for him. He's doing what he thinks is right for his family. He's one of the most noble characters in terms of "doing right" from his perspective. If you pretend that blonde he loves fucking so much isn't his sister. Oops.

I'm glad Cersei has so much faith in reanimated Mountain, because whatever army is left in Kings Landing is soon going to look out the window and see the entire Reach is coming knocking.

I'm joking of course. The Mountain is going to be killed again in #CLEGANEBOWL.

Between (I estimate) The Reach marching, the Iron fleet mobilized, the civil war about to kick off in The North (with The Vale involved), Dany planning to cross the sea with her Khalessar (when she smashes the Ironborn and steals their ships)..... there's going to be a kicking-off that makes The Battle Of Five Armies look like the Pink and Yellow Rangers running into a few putty patrollers on their way back from the juice bar.

Yeah man it's gonna be good. I would think they would need a whole season for all the coming battles to be shown correctly. hope they don't rush it.

oh crap i highlighted it all backwards......oh well too late.

freeones_regina

Administrator
So what do you guys think about the theories of the Arya stabbing?

Some say the Waif and Arya are the same person, others say the person who was stabbed is Jaqen.
Or maybe it really was Arya but I don't think she's dead, then we've been watching all her training for no good reason :(

Theories

Some say the Waif and Arya are the same person, others say the person who was stabbed is Jaqen.
Or maybe it really was Arya but I don't think she's dead, then we've been watching all her training for no good reason :(

Theories

Interesting. I know they can change faces but can they also change body shapes? That would be really freaky.

I don't think we'll be seeing the last of that Stark bitch (I just like saying that. thanks Hound) anytime soon.

I know the whole feminist angle is to push Brienne as a badass but come on, the Hound would have wasted her irl.

It's a fictional world and we're talking about a woman portrayed as freakishly large and strong who has been beating men her entire life. She beat Loras Tyrell at Renly's tournament and Loras is routinely discussed as being one of the best fighters in the country. More to the point... "irl" has no meaning. It's a total work of fiction. If in the world Martin created Brienne is stronger or better than Clegane, then she is.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah I don't see much feminism regarding Brienne. They never really portray her as being "discriminated", but definitely underestimated.
She did beat Renly and he was like one of the top 5 best skilled fighters alive at the time and she held her own with Jaime on that bridge fight until they were interupted and he was def one of the top 3 plus he's seen a lot of war battles too.
She's just super big, super talented , and super determined.
I hope she meets up with The Hound again and they become allies. I also think she is the only one who can turn Jaime against Sersi and I think she will.
No way he will raise a sword to her at this point (for both physical and emotional reasons) nor sig Bron on her. And she'd probably take Bron anyway in a one on one.

Arya? Who knows where they will take that but I think it's gonna be a real twist. Can't wait.

I suppose Stannis's fleet is still anchored at Eastwatch (or thereabouts). Or the (mostly hired) Captains of those ships may have returned to Braavos. Doesn't matter, really. Just occurred to me we never found out what became of that fleet. It seemed to return from Hard Home in tact, even if it didn't have as many Wildlings as J.S. hoped.

I wish the show had included some kind of discussion between J.S., Sansa, Davos and the Red Woman regarding who exactly was welcome in their merry troupe. Not a huge problem for the overall plot, but it would have been nice for J.S. to welcome Davos's help, and so on. Melisandre, in particular, just sort of tagged along when they left Castle Black and she was noticeably absent during last week's episode...

I don't see Arya hooking up with Yara and Theon. If she does run into Theon, she'll definitely kill him. I'm sure she heard about his taking Winterfell and it's likely she believes Bran and Rickon are dead.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Arya kill Jagen H'ghar in addition to the waif.

Random Sunday thoughts...

I won't be surprised to find out Arya is up to something. She had to know someone from the House of B & W would come after her and she knows she'll never be safe if she flees Braavos. At this point, she really shouldn't be so naive as to allow the waif to approach her so easily.

That being said, this could just be wishful thinking on my part. The show is ramping up to a major Stark comeback. We the viewers are anticipating some serious ass-kicking in the near future with Ramsay, Cersei and others squarely in the cross hairs. Based on all the subtle clues lately, it's easy to believe a bunch of main characters are converging on Westeros, the North and Winterfell in particular, and that we're finally going to see some justice done in some cases. Then again, when has this show ever had some kind of truly gratifying victory on the part of good guys? I *think* Arya has something up her sleeve at the moment, but honestly, this really could be her time. We have long thought of her and a select few on the show as reasonably safe from a violent and tragic death, but in the grand scheme of things, and considering where the show is headed, what harm would it do just to knock her off? This may be her time.

Assuming Ramsey is defeated I wonder just who might have the honors. Jon, Sansa, Theon, Brienne, or who knows.

Maybe Sansa will unleash her Phoenix Force on Ramsay, lol.

It's a fictional world and we're talking about a woman portrayed as freakishly large and strong who has been beating men her entire life. She beat Loras Tyrell at Renly's tournament and Loras is routinely discussed as being one of the best fighters in the country. More to the point... "irl" has no meaning. It's a total work of fiction. If in the world Martin created Brienne is stronger or better than Clegane, then she is.

In the world Martin created, Brienne and Sandor never fight. In the books, she killed a guy who was wearing Sandor's helmet. The Brienne-Hound fight was created for the show only.

In the world Martin created, Brienne and Sandor never fight. In the books, she killed a guy who was wearing Sandor's helmet. The Brienne-Hound fight was created for the show only.

Missing the point. Whether the fight in question came direct from George, or from Dan & Dave based on the characters Martin created, the point still stands - the guy is trying to add "IRL" to a fight between fictional characters i.e. "IRL" has no merit or basis for comment.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I am almost disappointed to see that none of the Arya theories were true in this last episode and it just was what it is. Why would Arya stroll around town carelessly as if no one would be hunting her down trying to kill her. Seems very naive.

Also the Riverland story ended too easy, was hoping for some sort of siege battle or Jamie fighting Brienne.
And Tommen forbids trail by combat? Boohoo does this mean we won't get to see a Clegane Bowl?

I really liked this season so far but this last episode did not feel very satisfying.