• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

freeones_regina

Administrator
we've yet to see them concerned with the notion that reclaiming Witnerfell will make them enemies of King's Landing and the Freys.

They were already enemies the moment Ned's head got chopped off and Rob Stark started his war. :D

Anyway, I liked the last episode, would have loved to see more of the battle at Mereen too or and at least see how Theon and Yara arrived with their 100 ships.

I wonder if Mellisandre will survive the next episode now Davos put 1 and 1 together when he found the wooden toy.

...a Stark daughter who's still officially a Lannister/Bolton by law as the rightful heirs.

I'm not sure she's either. I'm not an expert on Westerosi law, but the reason she was able to marry Ramsey is that Tyrion never consummated their marriage. So, not a Lannister. And now that Ramsey is dead, she is a widow. Perhaps she is technically a Bolton widow, but she is able to remarry. She isn't tied to the Bolton name just because she currently carries it. There has been some suggestion that Little Finger wants to marry Sansa to Robin Arryn. Marrying one's 1st cousin isn't out of the question in the GoT universe, but I'm not expecting it.

Presumably we are about to find out J*n Sn*w is a bastard Targaryen, and less of a Stark than everyone previously believed. And since "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell" and Robb and Rickon are dead, that means either Brandon or Arya would need to return home to make it a true Stark household again. Brandon, it seems, will remain at the Wall in anticipation of the Night King's arrival, but Arya is on her way. Arya's plot line seems to have exhausted itself, so we'll see. It would be a shame for her to have leaned all this "faceless" voodoo stuff and not to use it on her enemies in Westeros , but whatever.

I suspect there are some real anticlimactic moments and deus ex machina's ahead as they try to wrap up an incredibly elaborate tale over two half-seasons.

Arya's plot hasn't played out. Cersei is still alive.

True, but everyone else on her list is dead, now that she's off'ed...one other. Can't say who b/c it could still be spoilery.

Cersei is going to be dispatched by someone else. That seems pretty certain.

The Hound is still alive, but she had her chance once, thought he had died, and even admitted she no longer wants to kill him.

I believe that only leaves Ilyn Payne, and the show has made him disappear for real world reasons.

So I don't know what's left for her now except to go back to Winterfell. She will undoubtedly hear about Jon & Sansa. I can't imagine she won't head home once she does.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'll put money on Arya being the one to whack Cersei (Although I wouldn't rule out Jamie killing her, either. That family's moral compass is so fucked up that nothing they do surprises me.). I'm going to have to watch this episode again to see exactly how all the shit went down at the septa. I have to admit I loved seeing her exact her revenge against that nun or whatever the fuck they call them.

I wonder about the Tully troops too.I guess some could stay and pretend to be workers of some sort but most had to head off somewhere.Perhaps they headed north after all?

Edmure is back in a cell at The Twins, the Tully Troops (sounds like a Polka band) simply laid down their arms and went back to their homes/farms/whatever was left after the massive fighting in the Riverlands, and Arya will likely stick close to Jamie and make her way back to King's Landing as part of his entourage, so that she may go after Cersei and The Mountain. It's not likely she will release Edmure or anyone else, as she likely doesn't give a hoot about anything other than revenge at this point. Melisandre is obviously going South and will likely connect with the Brotherhood Without Banners, who are headed North to deal with the coming of the White Walkers, who will invade sometime next season, after the wall is brought down.

#CleganeBowl is still happening.

By the way, the worst kept secret in television (and the books) is finally out of the bag, so if you havent put 2 and 2 together.... Jon being Lyanna Stark's child to Rhaegar makes him half Targaryen. And Daenerys' nephew.

By the way, the worst kept secret in television (and the books) is finally out of the bag, so if you havent put 2 and 2 together.... Jon being Lyanna Stark's child to Rhaegar makes him half Targaryen. And Daenerys' nephew.

Which doesn't preclude them from GETTIN' IT ONNNN </cajun accent>. It would only be more right if they were brother and sis. That's how they roll.

Littlefinger is a little shit. Lol @ Sansa saying "that's cute" at Baelish's lifelong dream. Damn, she's come a long way since telling her father "I don't want a good man, I want Joffrey!"

Holy shit @ Arya.

Sad to see Melisandre go. I was hoping Jon would ask her to show her boobs one last time before he sent her away.

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
How fucked up is Cersei? She's like the Ramsey Bolton of King's Landing with the torture she is going to inflict upon Septa Unella.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Which doesn't preclude them from GETTIN' IT ONNNN </cajun accent>. It would only be more right if they were brother and sis. That's how they roll.

Littlefinger is a little shit. Lol @ Sansa saying "that's cute" at Baelish's lifelong dream. Damn, she's come a long way since telling her father "I don't want a good man, I want Joffrey!"

Holy shit @ Arya.

Sad to see Melisandre go. I was hoping Jon would ask her to show her boobs one last time before he sent her away.

Knowing she's an old woman kind of softens the blow for me.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
#dakingindanorf