• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

I really dislike that Psycho dick Ramsay capturing the little Stark. Hopefully he doesn't do anything disgusting with him.

Battle Of The Bastards is ONNNN! Jon Snow VS Ramsay Bolton is going to be the big battle for this season. The question is whether or not it takes place at Winterfell or Castle Black. Jon Snow has Wildlings, Knights of The Vale, and whatever allies to the Stark banner are left in The North. It looks like Ramsay is going to have a big fight on his hands. Rumor has it that the White Walkers will crash the party at the last minute, as they were reported at the "big battle" being filmed this season.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I have no idea what's going on, but we saw breasts. And I have a feeling the dragons will soon appear.

Great Huh?

I'm prone to superlatives especially in the moment, but I think in this case it sticks. This is the best show I've ever seen. More than ever before, I'm riveted. The end of the Hold the Door episode is probably the coolest and most powerful scene I've seen in a work of fiction on TV or the big screen or read in a book. Again with the superlatives.

Well done, Hodor.

Holy shit. That episode, though. I've never been so satisfied to have seen so many reveals and yet so looking forward to more. What an amazing episode.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Poor Summer.

Hold the motherfucking Door.

Homuhfuhdor?

They've introduced time travel but not in a stupid way like in Lost or at least they'll wrap it up appropriately.

Bran holds the power. If he can influence the past he can save his dad or save Ros from being target practice.

Priorities.

Homuhfuhdor?

They've introduced time travel but not in a stupid way like in Lost or at least they'll wrap it up appropriately.

Bran holds the power. If he can influence the past he can save his dad or save Ros from being target practice.

Priorities.

Yep after eight years the show will be wrapped up with a cheap reset button resolution!

freeones_regina

Administrator
Can someone explain to me why Jon Snow is censored by the board message filter?

If you mean Jon<1 space>Snow trips the censorship programs because there was a banned member 'Jon S".

Should be fixed now: Jon Snow Jon Snow Jon Snow

Edit: Yep :)

On topic, can't wait to see what will happen next week with Bran and Meera, what can the 2 of them do against a whole horde of creepy wights.
Unless Bran suddenly also has teleporting powers.

And will the Greyjoys team up with Deanarys.

And Little Finger is an asshole, I don't trust him for one bit.

Last edited: