• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-season-7-episode-910200

'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Episode Count, Premiere Date Revealed
HBO also confirms that the series will not return until summer 2017.

The end of the road is indeed in sight for Game of Thrones.

HBO on Monday released details of the upcoming seventh season, including an episode count and filming locations. Season seven will consist of seven episodes, down from its standard 10. The series will launch in summer 2017 — a delay from its typical March/April frame. The summer premiere means that Game of Thrones' seventh season will not be eligible for the 2017 Emmys. That news comes just days after the fantasy saga scored a leading 23 nominations — marking the third year in a row the reigning Emmy drama series winner led the pack. ......

The new version of MAD TV premiered tonight and they did 2 very funny GoT satire scenes. First one had an caught up viewer trying to get his girlfriend up to date. The other one was Trump as a resurrected Ned Stark, "after I take over the 7 Kingdoms we'll make it bigger 10 Kingdoms" and "Isn't my daughter Sansa hot? If she wasn't my daughter I'd...."

freeones_regina

Administrator
Pretty cool how they made those special effects of the last episode with the wildfire explosion.

Time to bump this thread HBO is running ads for Season 7 to start on July 16. The late start is due to needing to film during this winter. Sounds like a wall is coming down.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I hope they don't do the Robert rebellion with more fighting for the Iron Throne stuff. Tell another story in another place, like Dorne. That's been glossed over in GoT so far.

Tell the story of Tyene and how she became so proficient in daggers with an obligatory bathing scene every episode.

Rosabell_Laurenti_Sellers-_Photo_Macall_B._Polay.jpg

I agree.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Just finished the last episode of season 5 yesterday. One more season to go, easy peasy before July 17th.

I love this guy's videos, very well done and thought out theories.