• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'll put money on Arya being the one to whack Cersei (Although I wouldn't rule out Jamie killing her, either. That family's moral compass is so fucked up that nothing they do surprises me.). I'm going to have to watch this episode again to see exactly how all the shit went down at the septa. I have to admit I loved seeing her exact her revenge against that nun or whatever the fuck they call them.

I think it may come down to Jaime having to make a decision between Tyrion and Cersei. And after what She just did and causing Tommen do go off the deep end he ain't gonna be pleased. Sacrificed all those people just to save her ass.
The High Preist and his mimions had to go but C'mon.
And remember there is still a chance that Dany and Tyrion may be brother and sister (it seems Jon Snow is her nephew). Or they may hook up and get married if they survive. Tyrion deserves a hottie like her.

What happened to the Tyrells has really got me down too.
I forgot her name but the woman in charge of Dorn now really has no right to be. Are the Martells now wiped out besides the 3 daughters od Oberin?? I hate to see whats left of the Tyrells alligning with them.

Arya killing Cersei? too easy. She may be the one who takes down The Mountain though. Either her or The Hound or maybe even Brienne.

Dorne, perhaps the entirety of The Reach too, will be aligning with Daenerys, I'd say. She'll have to beat the Crow's Eye to get as far as Westeros. Piece of piss when you have dragons though.

Dorne, perhaps the entirety of The Reach too, will be aligning with Daenerys, I'd say. She'll have to beat the Crow's Eye to get as far as Westeros. Piece of piss when you have dragons though.

They already have. It's hard to see, but in the final scene of the season finale, some of the ships in Dany's fleet have the Martell and Tyrell banners on their sails. Varys clearly managed to gain their alliance.

I'll put money on Arya being the one to whack Cersei (Although I wouldn't rule out Jamie killing her, either. That family's moral compass is so fucked up that nothing they do surprises me.). I'm going to have to watch this episode again to see exactly how all the shit went down at the septa. I have to admit I loved seeing her exact her revenge against that nun or whatever the fuck they call them.

If you remember, there was a flashback scene where a witch told Cersei that she will be killed by her little brother after her third child dies. Jaime has two little brothers. Tyrion and Jaime, her twin who was born after she was.

My money is on Cersei being killed by Jaime. Think about it. Jaime destroyed his legacy because he killed the Mad King. Why did he kill the mad king? Because the king was going to burn down the city with Wildfyre. Even though Jaime is despised and called the "king slayer" he only killed the king because he couldn't let him destroy King's Lading. So Cersei did what Jaime tried to prevent two decades earlier.

Also, Tommen is dead because of Cersei's actions and Jaime knows this. His sister is now the mad queen who is the reason why his last son is dead. At the very least, Jaime's love for Cersei has ended.

I think that Cersei will eventually try to burn all of King's Landing with wildfyre when Dani is about to take the city and the Iron Throne. That's why we saw The Red Keep covered in ashes (or snow) in Dany's vision and Bran's. Maybe that's when Jaime will finally have enough and strangle her as the prophecy proclaims.

Anyone else loving the song? I've been playing it on a loop for quite some time now. Goosebumps material.

It's hauntingly beautiful and fit the scene perfectly! The way it was woven into the entire sequence was perfect!

Also, I really loved the version of The Rains of Castamere played during Cersei's crowning.

Did anybody else find it odd that Cersei's dress was black and silver (and looked amazing)? The Lannister colors are Red and gold. It's easy to say that the dress was just meant to look dark and intimidating for the show, but I wonder if there's more to the colors of her dress. It's almost as if it's an intentional insult or dismal of her Lannister blood.

If you remember, there was a flashback scene where a witch told Cersei that she will be killed by her little brother after her third child dies. Jaime has two little brothers. Tyrion and Jaime, her twin who was born after she was.

My money is on Cersei being killed by Jaime. Think about it. Jaime destroyed his legacy because he killed the Mad King. Why did he kill the mad king? Because the king was going to burn down the city with Wildfyre. Even though Jaime is despised and called the "king slayer" he only killed the king because he couldn't let him destroy King's Lading. So Cersei did what Jaime tried to prevent two decades earlier.

Also, Tommen is dead because of Cersei's actions and Jaime knows this. His sister is now the mad queen who is the reason why his last son is dead. At the very least, Jaime's love for Cersei has ended.

I think that Cersei will eventually try to burn all of King's Landing with wildfyre when Dani is about to take the city and the Iron Throne. That's why we saw The Red Keep covered in ashes (or snow) in Dany's vision and Bran's. Maybe that's when Jaime will finally have enough and strangle her as the prophecy proclaims.

That is deep.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Did anybody else find it odd that Cersei's dress was black and silver (and looked amazing)? The Lannister colors are Red and gold. It's easy to say that the dress was just meant to look dark and intimidating for the show, but I wonder if there's more to the colors of her dress. It's almost as if it's an intentional insult or dismal of her Lannister blood.

It is because she joined the dark side. :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
She's not worthy of the Imperial March theme.

snip...Also, Tommen is dead because of Cersei's actions and Jaime knows this. His sister is now the mad queen who is the reason why his last son is dead. At the very least, Jaime's love for Cersei has ended. snip...

With every other thing Cersei did, I doubt Jaime would believe Tommen died by his own hand and didn't have help going out the window.

BTW I just noticed HBO has some type of GoT bts show scheduled for tomorrow.

You guys better get ready for the longest filler season in the TV history of all time. If the writer hasn't already bitten the dust before the storyline is finished, all those actors you have fallen in love will already grandmothers when the winter finally arrives...

I love this show SO much, and it leaves me so horny!

You mean all those dead bodies and violence makes your pussy wet... or perhaps beardy midgets are your thing?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Only the main characters are real people, everyone else is CGI.

Game of Thrones - Battle of the Bastard's special effects:

Spoiler-ish? :dunno:

One day after the series ends, and all the episodes are on Netflix or HBO online, I'll binge watch them.

A quick question for those that bought/rented the DVDs: Are there "behind the scenes" or "making of" videos on the DVDs?

Yes, there are plenty. More, if you can find the exclusive releases from retailers that package an extras disc as exclusives for their purchasers.