• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy XIII

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Square Enix just started a FFXIII bus tour in San Francisco and the Bay Area today; RPG fans will get their first shot at playing the U.S. version of Final Fantasy XIII if they can locate and hitch a ride on the bus with the help of this twitter page. It's running from today til Jan. 16th.

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Well, one more day until this game hits the stores - it's probably not gonna be the best Final Fantasy game ever played, but I think this one will still be solid in terms of gameplay.

Yea you know it going to be good because of how much SE worked on it. That's one thing I love about Square is you know the majority of their games are very solid. I know I'm going to mark out when I get the email saying its shipped tonight lol.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to this.....The only FF I played was FF7 on ps1 and that was one of my fave games of all time. The others didnt do much for me, I always compared them to 7. Needless to say its been a very long time between FF7 and 13 here so that gives me an itch to get back into the series.

First Final Fantasy game I played was the original one way back on nes. Then VI became my fave when snes was out. I haved loved them all and find each one amazing.

JayJohn85

Banned
I only remember them from VII. Of course I didn't play past X

I know! This game looks to be a contender for best graphics in 2010!

Man they had them in 8 it was called guardian force still a summon even the classics like Infirit and Shiva

9 had them too though I didnt like that one

Then in 10 they where central to the storyline only they where called Aeons....The main antagonist itself being an Aeon.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm actually kinda looking forward to this.....The only FF I played was FF7 on ps1 and that was one of my fave games of all time. The others didnt do much for me, I always compared them to 7. Needless to say its been a very long time between FF7 and 13 here so that gives me an itch to get back into the series.

Might be because FFVII is considered the best in the series to date by fans of said series. If you only play one FF its a good thing it was 7!

Anyway, just saw that gamefly shipped this one out today! Sweet! something to hold me over for a week till GoWIII comes out! God damn, my next few weekends are gonna be spent ass planted firmly on my couch...

Might be because FFVII is considered the best in the series to date by fans of said series. If you only play one FF its a good thing it was 7!

Anyway, just saw that gamefly shipped this one out today! Sweet! something to hold me over for a week till GoWIII comes out! God damn, my next few weekends are gonna be spent ass planted firmly on my couch...

Yeah I got the G'fly email too sending out FF13 to me......they were quick on this one, its a good thing.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yeah I got the G'fly email too sending out FF13 to me......they were quick on this one, its a good thing.

its cause I sent BBC2 back just in the nick of time :rolleyes:

Got my Amazon email saying they shipped my copy. I just wish this wasnt my long week at work so I had more time to play it.

I still dont know if I want this. With God of War coming out next week, do I pick this up and play it for a week and then give my life up to brutally killing gods and cohorts? Or wait it out and pick it up from the bargain bin?

I still dont know if I want this. With God of War coming out next week, do I pick this up and play it for a week and then give my life up to brutally killing gods and cohorts? Or wait it out and pick it up from the bargain bin?

This has been a brutal release year so far, with several games making their debut within a week or two of each other. I feel your pain, but I'm still picking this one up after work. I still play wow like a madman and have issues fitting other games into that schedule but it's better to have on hand just in case than not with a game like this I think...:D