• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy XIII

^^^Damn straight, what the hell is Eidolon. Sounds exotic but in the end its still a Summon. In all RPGs when you can call on an unnatural powerful thing to aid in battle its a Summon.

If your looking for a fun combat system I definitely recommend Star Ocean: Last Hope. The story is pretty boring and pretty bad voice acting too but I put over 60 hours in two weeks just for the combat system and boss battles (hidden dungeons with very high level bosses after story ends = WIN)

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
There's supposedly gonna be an announcement regarding FFXIII on Nov. 13th; maybe the announcement could reveal the North American release date of the game.

Lost Odyssey is of course just like Final Fantasy because it is made by the very developer of Final Fantasy! Sakaguci! The game is made by Mistwalker Studio which is made up of the original team of Final Fantasy, before they headed for the hills since SquareEnix (SquareSoft) became a complete bastardization. It has the original creator of Final Fantasy and the original Final Fantasy music composer Nobuo Uematsu all on board. It is Final Fantasy without the bullshit whoring that is known as SquareEnix!

Blue Dragon is the same too, it is made by the people who did Lost Odyssey and is really intended for old school RPG players. And I mean the whole NES days of having to draw out the map and write things down; unless of course you buy the strategy guide...

Sounds great!! Too bad they're only on XBox....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Not only in NA.

Ugh, this gme, from plot to gameplay to overall stlye and aura reminds me of FF 12 and I hated that game. I'm not sure if Enix is going to get a purchase out of me for this one.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
still looks great!

JayJohn85

Banned
I've always loved the FF series, recently i tried playing "The Last Remnant" to hold me over... didn't work, I stopped playing after about 3 hours, its been sitting for months now :(

Ahh man that game sucked.

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Weekly Famitsu magazine just released their review of FFXIII - they gave it a score of 39/40, though I don't really pay attention to their biased review magazine, anyway.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Weekly Famitsu magazine just released their review of FFXIII - they gave it a score of 39/40, though I don't really pay attention to their biased review magazine, anyway.

fuck all reviewers. I for one plan to have this for a while! Get it from gamefly and run it all the way to the end. Something I'd only do once anyway, so no reason to drop 60 bucks on the thing!