• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy VII

JayJohn85

Banned
They so need to remake this game but unfortunately doubt they will even under all the fan pressure. I guess they feel it would hampen or insult there creativity lol. But yea truly is one bitching game I havent played any of the MMO's but from what I hear they are dung.

Best game ever = Shenmue 2

Eh... Shenmue 2 wasn't great compared to even Shenmue 1 for the Dreamcast. When that game game out I was blown away. Probably my top 10 favorite game for the Dreamcast.

FFVII is definitely in the top ten rpgs/games ever made.

Favorite games on the Playstation:
- FFVII + FFIX
- Resident Evil 2
- Monster Rancher I & II
- Metal Gear Solid
- Chrono Cross

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
The greatest game of all time IMO. I loved the story, as good as any movie. Hope the new Final Fantasy can compete.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It is a great game, but it isn't even the best Final Fantasy. Both VIII and VI are much better.

Already posted in here about this game but i've got to again. Downloaded FF8 off the PS Store the other day and it just reminded me how awesome that game is too. FF7 & 8 are close to each other in greatness.

JayJohn85

Banned
Well Laguna, kiros and ward where truly epic in 8. And it does have some weird speculation associated with too as to the ending:rolleyes:

I guess it was in a way more epic its just 7 was the first I played hence it massive impact. Also the fact the main guy Cloud was messed up and flawed, He was a fake, They pulled off this protaganist thing which is a cliche probably but they pulled it off so well. And as for villains Sephiroth was awesome, probably first true villain in a video game that wasnt black and white just like real life man.

roronoa3000

Banned
FF VII is only second in comparison to the all mighty God of War series. Kratos would own Cloud and Sephiroth.

1. God of War
2. Final Fantasy
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Ninja Gaiden

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ashlee-adams said:
Ashlee Adams[/URL][/B], post: 3044672, member: 288580"]There's a lot of games that come close, but FFVII is the ultimate for me in game play, story line, character development and overall epicness :)

Agreed. FFVII is epic. Hopefully FFXIII will come at least close to that! The visuals will no doubt be mind blowing.

lil_sparky

Closed Account
FF VII is the reason I got a PlayStation like most people. But I would have to say that Shadow of the Colossus is probably my favorite game of all time.

absolutely loved 7, it took me 3 monhs to complete it. 8 was fantastic too but i only got 3 quarters of the way through it. l didnt really go for 9, but i did complete 10 and loved that too.

I need to watch it in English lol. I downloaded it years ago before I got dvd for it and it wasnt translated. I liked it even tho I didnt understand what people were saying.

JayJohn85

Banned
Its out in english now on dvd UK/US pretty much everywhere. Just youtube got serious copyright dung on it cant even get its original one winged angel remixed backing track.

PS> Basically it continues the story but also explains how Cloud beats Sephiroth besides the hojo alterations, Well I think it was nice touch basically he's Zack's legacy....You know in the game when Sephiroth teaching Zack dung, Zack passes all of it onto cloud....His fighting style everything. And then if you played the other game Crisis core you see the whole background story that Zack, Sephiroth and a few other guys basically are all part of the jenova project.....Sephiroth just being the pinnacle of hojo's research well so he thought........Sephiroth just only one to tap into his mothers knowledge yet not get manipulated by her.

I got it on dvd just havent watched it lol. It kinda ticked me off that after I got it they released a collecters set of it.

I loved Crisis Core btw. It was really well done. Been meaning to finish it and go back and play 7 again. I had people in my ffxi linkshell that went crazy playing Crisis Core.