• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy VII

Obsessed with FF VII :bowdown: Even the movie advent children with most of the players from that game was very nicely put together

My alltime favorite games is final fantasy vii....i played it and finished it over ten years ago and have haven't played it since...i loved it and will leave it at that...i dont want to play it again and be disappointed,i want to remember it as an amazing epic game, unless they make a remake...

I think FF7 was the only game i've ever played where I did EVERYTHING. I sat there for hours and hours and hours. I want them back now, but shit it was fun back then.

I just finished playing FFVII and FFIX again! I rented FVIII back in the day, and took it back the same day.

I remember when FFVII first came out, and I was sitting there playing it on my little TV. Back then the graphics were the most AMAZING thing I had ever seen. The soundtrack is now classic. It will forever hold a special place in my gamer geek heart....

IMO FFVI is better in every respect except graphics and sheer scope.

FFVII is a great game, but greatest ever? No.
+1

FF6 had the best story lines and character development. Thinking of Cyan and how his family were poisoned still gives me a lump in the throat, as well as the decimation of the Esper world.

*takes everyone's flame sheild and builds a little fort before popping his head out* I liked Final fantasy VIII

Probally a little less then VII but still liked it.

7 was goo. It had a great sountrack, but I prefered 10. However, Tifa is in the top 5 of hottest FF girls.

FFVII was, is and will be my favourite game!!

I always remember Cloud, Vincet, Tifa:bowdown: and the others!

(((the spanish traduction of the game was very bad :eek:)))

FFVII FTW w/ FFX in a close second according to the board so far.

I like all of the older FF games too. And I LOVE FF Tactics!

*takes everyone's flame sheild and builds a little fort before popping his head out* I liked Final fantasy VIII

Probally a little less then VII but still liked it.

I didn't mind it either. If they would have only changed a few things with the game play I didn't like, especially the stuff that made the game tedious, and made the story a little better and longer it could have been great.

Gotta agree with you, Final fantas VII on the original playstation was an epic game, the only final fantasy i ever finished, 4 discs, a true classic!