• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feedback

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
No, please don't. The board is already congested enough with the current avatars combined with signatures, user titles, smilies, post counts, rep points and stones, etc.

A critical point to all the would be web designers out there: LESS is almost always better.

You can choose to turn the signatures off.

So, yes to bigger avatars. :D ;) :tongue:

Less isn't always better.

So, yes to bigger avatars. :D ;) :tongue:

Why?
Who really gives a shit about your avatar, or mine, or anybody elses, that they need to be bigger?

You can choose to turn the signatures off.

Yes you can, but you have to be logged in for that feature to work, and some people prefer the anonymity of reading without being logged in.

Less isn't always better.

I said almost always, and when it comes to web design that's a fact. Unless of course one is more interested in bells and whistles than actual communication.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I said almost always, and when it comes to web design that's a fact. Unless of course one is more interested in bells and whistles than actual communication.

I don't mind the layout of FreeOnes, but the color scheme needs to go. It looks like the periwinkle and cornflower blue crayons in my Crayola box had a drunken, all night fuck fest. Then, when periwinkle woke up in the morning and saw the disgusting pig that was lying next to him, he started throwing up everywhere aaaaand, well...

:throwup:

Out came the current FreeOnes color scheme.

I don't mind the layout of FreeOnes, but the color scheme needs to go. It looks like the periwinkle and cornflower blue crayons in my Crayola box had a drunken, all night fuck fest. Then, when periwinkle woke up in the morning and saw the disgusting pig that was lying next to him, he started throwing up everywhere aaaaand, well...

:throwup:

Out came the current FreeOnes color scheme.

You can't get rid of the Freeones color scheme now. It's the Freeones colors. It has pretty much become a trademark of theirs. Plus, it has grown on me throughout the years. It would be like changing the colors of your favorite sports team or the colors on your nation's flag because some people don't like it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
You can't get rid of the Freeones color scheme now. It's the Freeones colors. It has pretty much become a trademark of theirs. Plus, it has grown on me throughout the years. It would be like changing the colors of your favorite sports team or the colors on your nation's flag because some people don't like it.

The colors weren't the same before. I don't know what happened, but everything looks "lighter" now and all of this baby blue is an eyesore. Before, it seemed a lot "darker" to me.

Is it possible for thread links to always open in a new window? It would be extra handy in the I.D forum, instead of having to right-click and select "open in new window". :wave2:

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
D-rock is right. The color scheme has always been like this, only on the board it was slightly different. On the main page it has been for this alsmost from the beginning. Some pages on the site, got different colors by "accident" , but these will be changed too.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
when i am on page two or higher in the feeones talk section and i open a thread and then i make a post i always have to go back to the very first page of the freeones talk section, there needs to be a way to go back to the page you were on and not have to go back to the first page every time

I know i can just click the back button on my browser, but i dont want to

am i missing something here or is this a valid question?

Honestly, I don't frequent many bulletin boards but freeones seems to be the best with the best features. :thumbsup:

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
when i am on page two or higher in the feeones talk section and i open a thread and then i make a post i always have to go back to the very first page of the freeones talk section, there needs to be a way to go back to the page you were on and not have to go back to the first page every time

I know i can just click the back button on my browser, but i dont want to

am i missing something here or is this a valid question?

As far as I know I always end at the very last page at the bottom. This way you can check your own post.