• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Probably already posted but, too lazy to check.

"All I have in this world are my balls & my word, & I don't them for anyone!"

Somebody's got to go back and get a shitload of dimes! - Blazing Saddles
Welcome to the party, pal! - Die Hard
Say hello to my little friend! - Scarface
I am serious. And don't call my Shirley. - Airplane
One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know. - Animal Crackers
You are a smelly pirate hooker. - Anchorman
Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island? - Anchorman
Go fuck yourself, San Diego. - Anchorman

God, I could go on and on. :) Great thread!

Full Metal Jacket had a bunch, but this was my favotorie (in the helo):

"How can you shoot women and children??"

"Easy... you just don't lead 'em as far."

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Donnie: You are such a fuckass.
Elizabeth: Did you just call me a fuckass? You can go suck a fuck.
Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?

that's from Donnie Darko, of course :thumbsup:

JayJohn85

Banned
Anything from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (ok technically its a book, but we'll ignore that for now)

"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold... And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas..."

"You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands"

"Yeah, I know. I'm guilty. I understand that. I knew it was a crime, and I did it anyways. Shit, why argue? I'm a fucking criminal, look at me."

"How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs. And maybe your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery, isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance. Of how much you really want to do it. And you'll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods. And the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is"

~ Henry Chinaski, Factotum

Bukowski = Genius! :thumbsup:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
The object of war is not to die for your country. The object of war is to let the poor son of a bitch on the other side die for his.

Patton

"Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?" - Bob Sagat (Half-Baked)

"You heard me. Take that book of Mormons and shove it so far up your righteous asses that you choke, you soul soliciting pigfuckers." Orgazmo

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"You heard me. Take that book of Mormons and shove it so far up your righteous asses that you choke, you soul soliciting pigfuckers." Orgazmo

Coop: "Do You Mind if I call you pigfucker?"
Remer:"No. Only my friends can call me pigfucker."
Baseketball

That phrase pops up in their movies every once in a while.

Lust

Lost at Birth
Shogun Assassin

Voice of Daigoro: When we're on a mission, I keep count of how many ninja my father kills. He says not to keep count, only to pray for their souls. But if I don't keep count, I don't know how many souls to pray for. So I keep count. So far it's three hundred and forty-two.
[three ninja women ambush Lone Wolf. He swiftly kills them]
Voice of Daigoro: Three hundred and forty... five.

Raising Arizona

Dot: Now you take that diaper off your head and put it back on your sister!

Policeman: What did the pyjamas look like?
Nathan Arizona Sr.: I don't know - they were jammies! They had Yodas 'n' shit on 'em!