• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Donnie Darko

Ronald Fisher: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Sean Smith: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Ronald Fisher: Smurfette?
Sean Smith: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Sean Smith: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Ronald Fisher: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Sean Smith: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Ronald Fisher: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Sean Smith: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Ronald Fisher: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

"You're fuckin' me up God!"
Heaven Help Us

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
tony soprano : sometimes what happens in here is like taking a shit

dr melfi : okay I tend too think of it more like child birth

tony soprano : trust me its like taking a shit

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
"Stay Frosty" - Aliens

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Paul Allen: They're OK.
Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are their copies of the style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Paul Allen: They're OK.
Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are their copies of the style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!
:rofl2:Great movie.

habo9

Banned
Begbie : "Nobody move , that lassie goat glassed and no cunt leaves here till we find oot wit cunt did it"

Guy : "Who the fuck are you?"

Begbie : "Yeeeeeeeeeeeees"

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Annabelle McManus: So...ye wanna know which 'o ya was born first? The one with the biggest cock!

--The Boondock Saints, deleted scenes.

what can I get for ten dollars?

FULL METAL JACKET

my wife got a dick in her ass in your driveway, how do you think I feel,,,

BOOGIE NIGHTS

the 3 b's booze, babes, and buttfucking

NAUGHTY SANTA

:2 cents:

As corny as they are i love quoting from Stallone's many movies, my favorites coming from Tango & Cash, First Blood, First Blood Part II, Rocky IV.... and STOP OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT! :D.

My personal favorites being "If i can change, and you can change.... EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!!" - Rocky IV

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!" - First Blood Part II

I rate Robocop highly, certainly one of my all time favorite movies. A few chosen quotes from it:

Dick Jones: I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Prisoner: I'm what you call a repeat offender. I repeat, I will offend again! I get my orders from a higher source.
Sgt. Reed: Shut up, asshole.

And to round off the post, some hilarity with Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Neal: Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
Del: Between two pillows...
Neal: Those aren't pillows! :eek: :1orglaugh

** As a sidenote, i really love the airport scene where Steve Martin goes on an F-Bomb tirade.... that is classic.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
I don't care if you smeared youshelf in peanutbutter and had you shelf a 15 hooker gang bang.

Im having a blast this the most fun i have had without lubercaint.

Adam saw

Die new friends- saving silverman
fill your hands you son of a bitch- true grit
Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?
No, but i've been on a real big boat- Forest Gump

Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory.

- Apocalypse Now.