• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Alien 3

Governor Andrews: Let me see if I have this correct, Lieutenant. It's an 8-foot creature of some kind, with acid for blood and it arrived on your spaceship. It kills on sight, and is generally unpleasant.
Another one from this underrated movie,
Dillon - "We're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you wanna go on your feet, or on your fucking knees? Begging! I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say FUCK that thing! Let's fight it!"
:violent:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Pubic Enemies - Johnny Depp (John Dillinger)

"You can be a dead hero or a live coward...get it open"

Predator- Runnnnnnnn Goooooooooo Get to the choppa

Batman- "You wouldnt hit a guy with glasses, would you?"

Mimic-Peter Mann: Leonard, have you ever seen anything like this before?
Leonard: Why you asking me if I've seen some shit like this before? Do I look like I've seen some shit like this before? Hell, no I a'int never seen no shit like this before. Who the fuck would wanna climb up one of these walls and hang one of these? Musta been a big elephant-ass motherfucker.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dr. Orpheus: You've won the bet, I couldn't shrink myself with magic.
T.S. Venture: Great. What'd I win?
Dr. Orpheus: Nothing. It was a gentleman's bet.
T.S. Venture: Well I couldn't shrink myself, either. If you'd have kept your mouth shut you would've won a gentleman.

blade runner.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair - Jeremy Grey, Wedding Crashers.

"Life's tough, but it's a lot tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne in "The Sands of Iwo Jima"

"..you're not going to shoot me. I can see it in your eyes..." (gunman shoots past him and kills someone else)..."Damn! You have some lying eyes!"

Movie "Held Up" (Jamie Fox character)

Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation as Audrey is almost frozen to death looking for tree as reported by his wife. Clark responds, "It's all part of the experience!!!!!"

Westen: John Beck right? Name's Michael..I heard that you might be able to help me with a little situation. Word is you're a guy with connections.

Beck: That's what they say.

Westen: I just need a little information.

Beck: And why should I give it to you?

Westen: I'm a good friend to have....

Beck: Let me explain something to you man...I don't have friends. I'm a businessman, I got rivals, I got associates, I even got a few enemies..but friends? (brief laugh) Sorry. That's just not how I roll.

Burn Notice "The Hunter" Episode.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." - Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction

Fave quotes from The 51st State

Felix: Oh, bollocks!
Elmo: Dog's bollocks?
Felix: No, just plain fucking bollocks!
Elmo: No dog involved?

Elmo: So, let me get this straight. "Bollocks" is bad, whereas "the dogs bollocks" is good, huh?
Felix: Yeah.
[Felix sees Kane's car]
Felix: Oh, Bollocks!

[as the nightclub gets raided by cops]
Elmo: Aw, fuck... Can't a brother just deal some GODDAMN DRUGS?

Elmo: What the fuck did they do to this fish? Batter it to death?
Felix: Fish and chips, national dish mate.
Elmo: More like a national disaster!

The Lizard: He fucked me. I'm truly ass-invaded.

The Lizard: It ain't often that a blowed-up motherfucker gets to chat to the motherfucker that blowed him up!
Elmo: You got that right. Usually, the blowed-up motherfucker has the courtesy to stay blowed up.
The Lizard: I'll try to be more accommodating next time, Elmo.

Fave quotes from The 51st State

Felix: Oh, bollocks!
Elmo: Dog's bollocks?
Felix: No, just plain fucking bollocks!
Elmo: No dog involved?

Elmo: So, let me get this straight. "Bollocks" is bad, whereas "the dogs bollocks" is good, huh?
Felix: Yeah.
[Felix sees Kane's car]
Felix: Oh, Bollocks!

[as the nightclub gets raided by cops]
Elmo: Aw, fuck... Can't a brother just deal some GODDAMN DRUGS?

Elmo: What the fuck did they do to this fish? Batter it to death?
Felix: Fish and chips, national dish mate.
Elmo: More like a national disaster!

The Lizard: He fucked me. I'm truly ass-invaded.

The Lizard: It ain't often that a blowed-up motherfucker gets to chat to the motherfucker that blowed him up!
Elmo: You got that right. Usually, the blowed-up motherfucker has the courtesy to stay blowed up.
The Lizard: I'll try to be more accommodating next time, Elmo.

I was little lost on the title. The American title was "Formula 51".

Superman The Movie

Lex Luthor: It's open, come on in..... my attorney will be in contact with you about the damage to the door