• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

A Scanner Darkly
"What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me, into us? Clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly, because I can't any longer see into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better. Because if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I do, then I'm cursed and cursed again. I'll only wind up dead this way, knowing very little, and getting that little fragment wrong too. "

Minister: Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life every time you choose. But maybe you won't know for twenty years. And you may never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce. And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years, for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone or something to make it all right. And it never comes or it seems to but it doesn't really. And so you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope that something good will come along. Something to make you feel connected, something to make you feel whole, something to make you feel loved. And the truth is I feel so angry, and the truth is I feel so fucking sad, and the truth is I've felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long I've been pretending I'm OK, just to get along, just for, I don't know why, maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own. Well, fuck everybody. Amen.

- Synechdoche, New York (2008)

Good movie :thumbsup:

"Go Ahead, make my day." - Clint Eastwood - Sudden Impact

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Clark Gable - Gone with the Wind

" How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
- Johnny Depp - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"I'm not going in for all that macho shit, Jack. I was great. Should have my dick bronzed." - Eddie Murphy - 48 hrs.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Leon: That's not true. The villains here are the ones who use the virus. But worse then them are the ones who made it. Seven years ago, our lives were changed forever... by the virus from Umbrella Corp. Umbrella collapsed... but their viral legacy continues to spread. I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the earth. You chose the role of rescuer rather than fighter, like me. You chose a path that your brother and I couldn't follow. You weren't wrong.

Leon S. Kennedy - Resident Evil: Degeneration.

That movie is much better than the live action movies put together.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille." Gene Wilder as the Waco Kid in "Blazing Saddles"

Bart and the Waco Kid having a discussion:

Bart: "Since I am your host and you are my guest, what are your pleasures? What do you like to do?"

Waco Kid: "I dunno. Play chess. Screw."

Bart: "Let's play chess."

Early on in the same movie. Taggert, played by Slim Pickens, delivers one of my all time favorite lines in a film.

"I hired you men to lay some track, not dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Trainspotting (1996)

"Ocean's Eleven"

Tess: "...you're a liar and a thief!"
Danny: "But I only lied about being a thief."

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrasing for my relatives and all, but next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! What are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy. - Jason Lee (Mallrats)

Wade Garrison to Daulton in Roadhouse: That cun...that girl never told you she was married, did she? And when a man puts a gun in your face you've got two choices. You can die or you can kill the motherfucker.

Spleen

Banned?
As some of you may know, it's hard to offend me as I find even disturbing and evil things funny, but the dinner scene in Eastern Promises even made me feel a litte disgusted...

"It's not natural to mix race and race. That's why your baby died inside you."

The whole scene is just brutal because Stepan is so quiet and honestly means ever word he says. Great stuff.

From Dumb and Dumber, two great Jim Carrey quotes:

"Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me!"

and

"What's your soup de jour?"
"It's the soup of the day..."
"Mmm.. that sounds good, I'll have that."
:rofl:

Facetious

Moderated
"We're gonna have a little Q & A, now. . . . at the risk of sounding redundant, please make your answers genuine''

"That son of yours.... the fuckhead that he is left his drivers license in a dead man's hand''

C Walken - True Romance
Why do such ordinary words sound so spectacular when "cowbel"l is orating them ? :1orglaugh

A human rides a horse until it dies, then he goes on afoot. A Comanche comes along, gets that horse up, rides him more miles ... and then he eats him.

John Wayne in The Searchers

iv6789

Closed Account
"If someone wins a giant ass panda on your watch, you might as well just go home."

Adventureland.

Probably the funniest quote from the movie. The dead pan delivery was key.