• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Carlito's Way

"You think you're bigtime. You gonna fucking die, bigtime." -- Al Pacino

Star Wars (1977)

Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.
Obi-Wan: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Obi-Wan: Mos Eisley spaceport: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Obi-Wan: That's no moon. It's a space station.

Princess Leia: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.

Blade Runner (1982)

Tyrell: The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy. Look at you, you're the prodigal son; you're quite a prize.
Batty: I've done... questionable things.
Tyrell: Also extraodinary things; revel in your time.
Batty: Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for.

Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

my favorite is
are you talking to me . are you talking to me

and say hello to my little friend

"Transformers: The Movie"

Quintesson Judge: Silence, or you will be held in contempt of this court.
Hot Rod: I have nothing but contempt for this court!

Wreck-Gar: Stop, thief! No welcome wagon with that new coffee flavour for you. Offer expires while you wait. Operators are standing by.

Mountain Man: You ever had your balls cut off you fucking ape?

Mountain Man: I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!
Bobby: Weee!
Mountain Man: Weeeeeeee!
Bobby: Weee!

Mountain Man: What do you want to do now?
Toothless Man: [grinning] He got a real pretty mount ain't he?
Mountain Man: That's the truth
Toothless Man: [to Ed] You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray good.

some quotes from Deliverance! lol

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain - Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how. I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning - Henry Hill & Tommy DeVito, GoodFellas.

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick? - Donnie Darko, Donnie Darko.

"Gimme some Sugar Baby" Or pretty much anything Ash says in Army of Darkness

Alien 3

Governor Andrews: Let me see if I have this correct, Lieutenant. It's an 8-foot creature of some kind, with acid for blood and it arrived on your spaceship. It kills on sight, and is generally unpleasant.

"Aliens"

Hudson: Check it out! I am the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phallanx. Wham! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knifes, sharp sticks...

Apone: All right, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill - assholes and elbows!