• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Ergo (David Battley): Wait! Wait for me. I've just remembered, I have urgent business in this direction.
Prince Colwyn (Ken Marshall): What business?
Ergo: Staying alive.

From the camp classic Krull

Ergo (David Battley): Wait! Wait for me. I've just remembered, I have urgent business in this direction.
Prince Colwyn (Ken Marshall): What business?
Ergo: Staying alive.

From the camp classic Krull

Ergo is damn funny in that movie. Just the perfect character. :nanner:

Harry Doyle (Bob Uecker's character): In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians have managed to win a few ball games, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

Well...actually, pretty much everything in "Major League". :D

"What if they're creating an army of them? Holy shit. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... *Roswell* style! This little monkey could be the fuckin' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey fucks'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - *you maniacs*! Damn yous! Goddamn yous all to hell! "

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
John McClane:Hey, Carmine. What set's of the metal detectors, the metal in your ass or the metal in your brain...Fat fuck.

Die Hard 2 Die Harder

L3ggy

"If They Were So Smart, How Come They Are So Dead." Reaper

Doom.

John McClane:Hey, Carmine. What set's of the metal detectors, the metal in your ass or the metal in your brain...Fat fuck.

Die Hard 2 Die Harder

"Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?"

40 Year Old Virgin:
"Yeah well I may be a virgin, but I can FUCK you up!"
Absolutely classic.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Agent Smith: The Great Morpheus. We meet at last.
Morpheus: And you are...?
Smith: Smith. Agent Smith.
Morpheus: You all look the same to me.:D

L3ggy

"Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?"
I know, i re-watched Die Hard 2 and saw the error but didn't really care.

"Put all hope out of your mind. And masturbate as little as possible, it drains the strength!" - Papillon.

Namreg

Banned
"It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again" - The Silence of the Lambs

"Torture has never been a successful means of extracting information. It is ultimately self-defeating as a means of control. One wonders it is still practiced."- Jean Luc Picard to Gul Madred in the Star Trek Next Generation Episode "Chain of Command, part 2 (that would be episode 11, season 6, and no I did not have to look that up ::)

"I always wonder why it is in court if a woman's a prostitute she has to have bad eyesight." - Kevin Costner as Jim Garrison in JFK

"If our children can live safely for one more day it would be worth the one more day that we defend this island." - Letters From Iwo Jima.

L3ggy

"By The Way, You're Under Arrest." - Billy The Kid

From the movie Young Guns

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal."
"Really?"
"People know me."
"Well, I'm very happy for you."
"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

- Anchorman: The legend of Ron Burgundy.

L3ggy

Lord Rayden: It's Not Weak To Value Life!

From Mortal Kombat:The Annhilation