• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
"Now there's no FUCKING GOD DAMN mr pibb!!!"

~Slither

funniest part of the whole movie!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Mikey:Why Skate A Half-Pipe, When You Can Skate A Sewer Pipe!"

From the CG movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"If the murder of twelve innocent people can help save one human life, it will have been worth it."
Dr. Necessiter, "The Man With Two Brains"

Indy: I came here to save you!
Professor Jones: Oh yeah! Well whose gonna come to save you, Junior?
Indy: I told you.... (grabs machine gun and shoots nazis) Don't call me Junior!

Last edited:

L3ggy

Mikey: GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!

From the original TMNT live-action.

Ron Burgundy: All I know is that one day Veronica and I are gonna be married on top of a mountain. And their will be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then out children will form a family band and we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!

Last edited:
I love this one with De Niro and Pesci from Raging Bull:

Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?
Joey LaMotta: What?
Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?
Joey LaMotta: How do you ask me that? I'm your brother and you ask me that? Where do you get you're balls big enough to ask me that?
Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again, did you or didn't you? Just answer the question.
Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. You know what you should do? Do a little more fucking and a little less eating, so you don't have to blame it all on me and everybody else, you understand me? You're cracking up! Ya' fucking screw ball ya'!

It's also hilarious in Waiting for Guffman when this old guy does it as his audition.

Less of a quote, more of a question over which movie it came from, its been bugging me all day.

"Mankind/Humankind ends with its current generation"

I cant rememeber if its natural disaster, sci fi invasion etc Sort of a "if we dont do something" scenario.

Transformers

Seargent Epps: Whoa... Freddy Krueger was here!
Glen: Naw, man! Freddy's got four claws, that's only three of 'em! That's WOLVERINE, man! Wolverine's my dog!

Bobby Bolivia: A driver don't pick the cars. Mmm-mm. Cars pick the driver.

Sam Witwicky: It's a robot. You know, like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese.

Mikaela: No matter what happens, I'm really glad I got in that car with you.

Judy Witwicky: We don't have to call it that if it makes you uncomfortable. We can call it Sam's Happy Time!

Glen: So I downloaded a couple thousand songs off the internet! Who hasn't? who hasn't?

Optimus Prime: Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man!

Less of a quote, more of a question over which movie it came from, its been bugging me all day.

"Mankind/Humankind ends with its current generation"

I cant rememeber if its natural disaster, sci fi invasion etc Sort of a "if we dont do something" scenario.

Found it, babylon 5 movie - In the beginning.

L3ggy

Michaelangelo: Hey Donny, looks like this one is suffering from shell shock.
Donatello: Too derivative.
Michaelangelo: Well, I guess we can really shell it out.
Donatello: Too cliché.
Michaelangelo: Well, it was a shell of a good hit.
Donatello: I like it. Step up.

Raphael: [Chasing Casey Jones] Come back here! I'm not finished with you! DAMN!

From Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)

from the warriors (1979)

Ajax: I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.

Cyrus: Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We've got the Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt Rangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.
[Few more soldiers cheering for Cyrus]
Cyrus: You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?
Gang Members: Yeah.
Cyrus: Can you dig it?
Gang Members: Yeah!
Cyrus: Can you dig it?
Gang Members: YEAH!

"Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God." - Hard Boiled.

Young Guns II

Josiah Gordon "Doc" Scurlock: You son of a bitch! You're starting to believe what they're writing about you, aren't you? Let me tell you what you really are! You rode a 15 year old boy straight to his grave, and the rest of us straight to hell... straight to hell! William H. Bonney! You are *not* a god!
[cocks his gun and points it at Billy]
William H. Bonney: Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?

L3ggy

That's a great movie.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Angela: "They won't hurt him, father...?! Do they?"

W.C. Fields: "Only for about two hours. Then, they'll shoot him."

(Million Dollar Legs)

"Devils in skirts!" - Carry On Up The Khyber