• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favourite horror movie and killer!

my favourite is Friday the 13th followed by holloween, i like freddy vs jasion and think jason voorhees is the best killer

Friday the 13th-jason voorhees
halloween-micheal myers
nightmare on elm street-freddy krueger
psyco-norman bates

my favorite by far is Freddy. nobody else has a personality like him. jason and micheal just walk around really slowly and chop people every now and then. Otis from house of 1000 corpses is pretty cool too.

Has to be Halloween and Michael Myers. Freddy was too comical in his movies, making jokes and Jason was okay in the beginning, but with the 800 sequels they made , it was overkill. Unfortunately, Halloween is starting to get like that with the sequels, but i only enjoy the first 2 and maybe 4 and 5 of the series. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

As sad as it is to admit it, I always liked Chucky. However, my favorite horror flicks have always been the Hellraiser series, even though they got lame after a while.

georges

Staff member
freddy and jason for me. freddy was the most gore and i really liked him

Casper's bad ass brothers...................look out!!!!;)

I saw part of a movie with Jason in space and he seemed to be pretty bad ass. Scary movie would have to go to House on Haunted Hill. When they start showing that old black and white footage in the psycho ward................creepy.

Ranger:glugglug:

Does the Ice-Berg in Titanic count!? it was responsible for the deaths of many an extra! Cause to me thats a horror movie, i was scared all the way through! :D

My favorite horror movie is definetly Halloween and the other two would be A Nightmare on Elm Street followed by the first black and white version of Night of the Living Dead.

Does "The Shining" count as horror movie?
I love Jack Nicholson in the role of Jack Torrance.
"Heeeeeere's Johniiiie!", hehehe... ;)

Jackson

the licker in resident evil was badassed and nemesis is going to fucking own!

I like freddy krueger but the phantasm movies were awesome too
My favorite scary movie is dawn of the dead and their making it over!!!
OMG I can't wait

Lisa

Banned
Who seen?

night of a 1000 corpses.
i spit on your grave.
cannibal holocaust
last house on the left
Cannibal ferox 1 & 2

I got these all on Dvd and have yet to watch them are they real scarey

Jason in Friday in 13th pt 6 killed 27 people in 30 mins

When jason get his hockey mask sliced off in pt 4 how did he get one in pt 6 he didnt go into a sport shop and get one . Does he have a mass stock supply or something

Anyway i felling better now but my hair is starting to fall out ( only very little so far but i hope i dont go bald)

Keep the faith Lisa

Fave horror movie? The Exorcist probably, maybe the Evil Dead series (Not scary, but good nonetheless.). Don't really have a fave killer.

JL3001

btw Lisa, I've seen 'I Spit on Your Grave'. Man, was that ever a messed up movie.

Other then the infamous characters like Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead, Michael Myers, e.t.c., e.t.c., I would say that creepy looking chick from the horror movie "The Ring" was ghastly. Of course the Japanese version girl is even more terrifying.

Man here is one I seen a couple of months ago. It is called session 9. It is more realalistic and this could really happen to all of use. Stress make use do weird thing I tell you.

And lisa haven't check out all of thoughs, but last house on the left is very scary if I remember right. i was like 12 or 13 when I seen it. I have to see it again, some of it might make more sense to me now. Glad your feeling better.

hinddee29

OptimusMike said:
Does the Ice-Berg in Titanic count!? it was responsible for the deaths of many an extra! Cause to me thats a horror movie, i was scared all the way through! :D

Yes... it certainly was a horror of a movie! :)

Psycho isn't that scary a movie in the first place. It's even worse after they remade it by shooting it frame by frame in color.